Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

According to IMDB there is one b-movie titled "Monster High" but it's an R rated horror comedy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097905/

Views: 806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Imagine if that turned out to be the same concept but with two normal goofballs chasing the MH girls!
Once, I looked up Monster High on Netflix, and some creepy movie called Monster High showed up with a creepy pic of a door and you see a green hand holding on to the door. creepy
Actually, a creepy hand the hand was, too.

Cat and the PEACOCK said:
Once, I looked up Monster High on Netflix, and some creepy movie called Monster High showed up with a creepy pic of a door and you see a green hand holding on to the door. creepy
Ok, the VHS guy on YouTube did a very condescent review on Monster High and told how awful it was!! Seriously, space aliens taking over a high school, killing a guy with a big condom, weird lame jokes galore, bored narration and ending with a clicheed basketball game! Deuce Gorgon could save the world from aliens in that game better LOL!!
I see this all the time while window-shopping Monster High on eBay. It looks like a really cheesy 80s movie.

I found this at random from google image search today. it looks like its the old VHS cover of the movie you guys are talking about. i love how the title it is still in pink text! xD

Yes that's the one! "Fashion Conscious Zombie"!(pre-Ghoulia! XD), killer plant(the student seen in one of the episodes!)and stone gargoyle(Rockseena LOL)

Victoria Secret said:

I found this at random from google image search today. it looks like its the old VHS cover of the movie you guys are talking about. i love how the title it is still in pink text! xD

Everyone thank the internet for letting horrible movies like this Red Neck Zombies,Troll and Troll2 to be rememberd....."Thank you internet"

Read this blog and look the girls are shown under the text! http://bobsbadmovieblog.com/2012/07/18/monster-high/

I love cheesy movies, especially from the 80's. I need to Netflix this.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service