Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

May 10th: We now have free domestic shipping on any order over $100!

May 4th Update!: We have a full re-stock up on the current basics with Rochelle, Jackson, Abbey, Nefera and Operetta. We've also got more of the Skull Shores Ghouls in too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm a long time Monster High fan and store owner. We just got our first shipment of Monster high basics in yesterday and up on the site today.

Right now we have:

• Rochelle Goyle
  • Jackson Jekyll
  • Abbey Bominable
  • Operetta
  • Nefera

Available to ship right away, with others coming soon.

We also have Skull shores added to the mix!

I've been in business online as Vivcore since 2004. We're a clothing company specializing in vintage inspired clothing and accessories originally, and now dolls! I've been collecting for a while with my vintage pals so I know the dolls well, and what it's like to be a collector as well as a retailer. If anyone is on the hunt for the dolls I hope you'll check us out and that I can help you with your monster hunting!

We ship all over the world and you can visit the shop from here....

We do have a 1 doll per customer policy on new release MH dolls to help collectors and fans take them home, with less frustration.

Views: 3082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May 4th Update!: We have a full re-stock up on the current basics with Rochelle, Jackson, Abbey, Nefera and Operetta. We've also got more of the Skull Shores Ghouls in too!

Unfortunately I have all of these dolls but I must say, you do beautiful work, the dolls in the pictures have been primped to perfection. I've also seen your customs which are FANTASTIC!!!!! I will keep your store in mind for any future purchases I make however, very fair prices and a very good policy :3

So glad you like what we do! Hopefully we'll have some of the next wave of dolls soon :)

Abbinormal said:

Unfortunately I have all of these dolls but I must say, you do beautiful work, the dolls in the pictures have been primped to perfection. I've also seen your customs which are FANTASTIC!!!!! I will keep your store in mind for any future purchases I make however, very fair prices and a very good policy :3

We still have a few Rochelle, Abbey and Jacksons in hand and ready to ship!

Your site is so gorgeous and inspiring! I just went to check it out again and each time, I am always so impressed. Very Poppy Parker does Monster High!!!!!

Thanks so much! Somehow I'd missed the Poppy Parker dolls, but looked her up after your comment. She's so fantastic, I love her style!

BklynStar555 said:

Your site is so gorgeous and inspiring! I just went to check it out again and each time, I am always so impressed. Very Poppy Parker does Monster High!!!!!

Our Jackson stock is running low, but he's still available along with Rochelle, Abbey and all the rest!

Almost out of the last of our Jacksons with Rochelle not far behind. We've also got good old Abbey for any one still looking!

Still got the latest cases of dolls in stock, we also offer free domestic shipping on any order over $100

Low stock on the new basics, but we still have a few left!

Any chance you'll get more Clawdeen/Howleen sets?

Vivgore said:

Unfortunately those are Target exclusives so we're not able to stock those I'm afraid

greatbigcrunch said:

Any chance you'll get more Clawdeen/Howleen sets?

Vivgore said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service