Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So there are many many threads about your favourite dolls / characters. But what are the dolls you don't like? For example, you don't like the hair, you thought the idea was cool but the execution of it was awful, the box art was better than the actual doll, that kind of thing.

I'll start: I really don't like the Gloom Beach dolls. The idea is fine, the box art is lovely, but the dolls don't seem to do it for me. Also, Lagoona's hair, on her Wave 1 Basic. I am actually afraid to touch it.

Go on and describe, people! :D

Views: 6045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really can't stand the way any version of Cupid looks; her makeup and her face mold just doesn't sit right with me.

I might be the only one with this opinion, but I don't like or want Scarah or Hoodude.  Scarah is too plain for me.  Plus I refuse to pay ebay prices, too bad the other Comic con dolls aren't cheap x.x

lol true.  I have seen the loose dolls sold on ebay and them alone are cute, except clawdeen of course.  Their close are hideous..it burns my eyes XD.  Not literally :)

Melina J. said:

Totally agree!!! I fail to see what is so cute about the Ghoul Rule line. It looks like somebody scraped together a bunch of different fabric and folded it in different ways...:/

Jessie said:

I despise all the Ghouls Rule Dolls clothes.  All the dolls themselves are ok, except clawdeen.  I CANNOT stand this doll.  It is ugly to me x.x.

I also find Scarah plain and have no interest in her. Hoodude is pretty cute, but I don't collect male characters so there's no reason for me to buy this, which is great because it seems like a pain in the butt to get at a reasonable price.

Jessie said:

I might be the only one with this opinion, but I don't like or want Scarah or Hoodude.  Scarah is too plain for me.  Plus I refuse to pay ebay prices, too bad the other Comic con dolls aren't cheap x.x

I don't really care for the Ghouls Rule dolls, but Frankie is starting to grow on me since seeing some owner pics and I like that her hair is mostly black.

The only Gloom Beach doll I really like is Ghoulia and maybe Draculaura.

I can't stand green lipstick on any of the dolls, I repainted my Killer Style Frankie's lips. Cupid's lipstick bugs me too, if ever I get her I will have to do something to them.

Wow, my thread was brought back from the dead! :O

Thank you everyone for your newest replies!! :D

As for myself, I have to admit that I realli dislike RM Operetta and the whole Ghouls Rule line. RM Operetta because she has a serious "derpy eyes" issue, in every RM doll that I've seen of her, and GR because... well... they look like a mess. Yes, they're extravagant, yes, they're unique, yes, they're everything that MH represents, in doll form- but I just don't like them, especially Draculaura's eyeliner scribbles  designs.

Basic Jackson... his hair on the box is kinda messy and very awesome... his dolls hair is plastered down to his head, and looks like a helmet, its awful... I'm hoping once I debox him I can fix it...

Cleos Tinsel hair, I pulled it all out, and he hair is amazing now... 

DDG Spectras bangs, both her box art and prototype had long side swept bangs, the doll that was released has short choppy bangs, and most of the ones I've seen, they stick out funny...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service