Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The best and worst of returned dolls in the wrong boxes from my city

The Worst - from Kohls:

Yeah that's a super lose Gloom Beach Cleo in a School's Out Cleo's box. She is not tied down in the box in any fashion of the word. I don't under how the cashier couldn't tell that the doll had been taken out the box even if it wasn't obvious for them that it was the wrong Cleo. Even the inside lining of the box is coming up.

The Best - from Toys R US:

This one was so good that I seriously thought for a second that Mattel & Toys R US started to sell the school spirit dolls separately! But then I saw that it was obviously in a Sweet 1600 Draculaura box with all of the accessories. She is tied down in the box pretty securely, almost just as if it was done in the factory. Although the person decided to keep her shoes lol! I don't understand why they would want to trade in this Ula D, she's an exclusive and super cute. A day at the maul Ula D would've made more sense to me lol! But a tip of the hat to this person! Major skills! I wish I was a manager there so I could make fun of the person who made the return or could've done the return myself so I could call out the returnee. But I probably would've been laughing the whole time!

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pics. I used my cell phone and I have a shaky hand :/

Views: 1982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Occasionally I sell my older dolls from older hobbies on eBay... keeping the box, even though I like to debox & display my dolls, makes them more valuable than not having a box at all. So I actually prefer boxes that can be kept intact.

Justin said:

There needs to be a way to debox dolls that also destroys the box from being easily put together again.

Bratz, because they have a front and back (and not a side with tabs to fasten), makes is very difficult to make it look unopened.  With MH, all you need to do is slide cardboard in and out.

honey come on here and talk MH with us.... we can talk all day and night if you want.

Franky Stein said:

No problem! I was dying to share and my friends are probably getting tired of me talking about MH dolls ;-D

today i saw a duce fashion pack and someone high jacked the shoes.

Lol Sammy girl you're awesome!

Sammy said:

honey come on here and talk MH with us.... we can talk all day and night if you want.

Franky Stein said:

No problem! I was dying to share and my friends are probably getting tired of me talking about MH dolls ;-D

Man I kinda wait to jack the socks from one of those FPs ahaha even if I wanted to buy one I haven't seen it recently :/

Sammy said:

today i saw a duce fashion pack and someone high jacked the shoes.

I have seen a few myself. I always wonder why the people putting these items back on the shelves don't even notice anything wrong with them.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service