Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I feel like drawing some Monster High characters. Does anybody have a character they want me to draw? You can check out my deviantART for some examples (http://pandaberryinspace.deviantart.com) or you can check out the attachments! :)

Views: 378

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWW, adorable chibis! :) Could you do my Kelsey? :D http://monsterhighfandom.wikia.com/wiki/Kelsey_Nelson

Okay! :D

Electra said:

AWW, adorable chibis! :) Could you do my Kelsey? :D http://monsterhighfandom.wikia.com/wiki/Kelsey_Nelson

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:


Sure! Same outfit as that picture?


awalk said:

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:

Here's your picture! http://pandaberryinspace.deviantart.com/art/Kelsey-Nelson-274735579



Electra said:

AWW, adorable chibis! :) Could you do my Kelsey? :D http://monsterhighfandom.wikia.com/wiki/Kelsey_Nelson

Hmmmm....perferably the second outfit (One with white sweater and turquoise pants). But if you can't do that one, just do the first outfit.

Panda Berry In Space said:


Sure! Same outfit as that picture?


awalk said:

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:

Oh, sure! ^^

awalk said:

Hmmmm....perferably the second outfit (One with white sweater and turquoise pants). But if you can't do that one, just do the first outfit.

Panda Berry In Space said:


Sure! Same outfit as that picture?


awalk said:

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:

Thanks! And I love the Kelsey Chibi. Ah-dorable.

Panda Berry In Space said:

Oh, sure! ^^

awalk said:

Hmmmm....perferably the second outfit (One with white sweater and turquoise pants). But if you can't do that one, just do the first outfit.

Panda Berry In Space said:


Sure! Same outfit as that picture?


awalk said:

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:

Hehe, thank you! :D

awalk said:

Thanks! And I love the Kelsey Chibi. Ah-dorable.

Panda Berry In Space said:

Oh, sure! ^^

awalk said:

Hmmmm....perferably the second outfit (One with white sweater and turquoise pants). But if you can't do that one, just do the first outfit.

Panda Berry In Space said:


Sure! Same outfit as that picture?


awalk said:

They're so cute! You're really good! Could you do Jace? 

Here is a link to her pic:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/photo/jace?xg_source=activity

But she looks a bit more like this:

No problem! You're a great artist! ^^

This is amazing!

Can you draw Felix?

Dawwwwww, adorable! I absolutely adore it! Everything about it is perfect! Thanks a ton! >wbr/>
Panda Berry In Space said:

Here's your picture! http://pandaberryinspace.deviantart.com/art/Kelsey-Nelson-274735579



Electra said:

AWW, adorable chibis! :) Could you do my Kelsey? :D http://monsterhighfandom.wikia.com/wiki/Kelsey_Nelson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service