Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Swim Class Out of Box First Look (Lala is fangless but cuter than I first thought)

Views: 2000

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw pics of this Draculaura in the box on ebay and none of them have fangs!

Well that's kind of disappointing... and inconsistent.

Glimmer said:

I saw pics of this Draculaura in the box on ebay and none of them have fangs!

I NEED LALA! Omg her lips & cheeks are so cute <3 Also Lagoona comes with round glasses, so yeah I think Mattel aimed her for a modern hippy look XD

Interesting she has no fangs. I would want this one if that fangless look is official!

this venus is the exact same doll as the original. same makeup, same hair, cuz different clothes and hairstyle. clawdeena9`s review on youtube shows it.

MDNA John said:

They all look fantastic. Draculaura's eyes remind me of her GB doll (a good thing, imo). Lagoona as a hippie chick works extremely well. Venus looks great, too. I'm eager to see what those eyes look like under those sunglasses.

Ulad:Venus has to many fangs *ulad takes some of venus's fangs*

Venus:Noooo my fanggsss

Where were they found, which store??
Thanks for the pics :)

Have to admit that's pretty disappointing. Especially since the only other doll of her so far is the basic. Was really looking forward to seeing what was different about the swim doll's face. Oh well.

Layla <3`s Nabu :-) said:

this venus is the exact same doll as the original. same makeup, same hair, cuz different clothes and hairstyle. clawdeena9`s review on youtube shows it.

MDNA John said:

They all look fantastic. Draculaura's eyes remind me of her GB doll (a good thing, imo). Lagoona as a hippie chick works extremely well. Venus looks great, too. I'm eager to see what those eyes look like under those sunglasses.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service