Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

SWEET 16000 GHOULIA AND LAGOON!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT FAKE I FOUND IT ONLINE ON THE MH SITE!

IT WAS WITH THE PARTY RECIPES AHHH NEW DOLLS TO COME!! :D (1 more in attachments)

Views: 884

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mattel said there's no more dolls coming for 1600.

so why are there pics? will there be a ghoulia 16?

Jess Gorgon said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mattel said there's no more dolls coming for 1600.

These aren't pictures. This is art used for the Monster High website. Neither one will be a doll. Besides, wouldn't you rather they move on to something new?

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

I really like the s1600 line. I think its really cute and my favorite line yet. 

Kelly de Nile said:

These aren't pictures. This is art used for the Monster High website. Neither one will be a doll. Besides, wouldn't you rather they move on to something new?

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

Me too :)

Reno Kun said:

I really like the s1600 line. I think its really cute and my favorite line yet. 

Kelly de Nile said:

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

I wish they would do S1600 for Cleo, Ghoulia and Lagoona, since I feel those dolls are unrepresented.  

Actually, I'd quite like to have a sweet 1600 ghoulia, lagoona, and possibly Cleo.
Kelly de Nile said:

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

Not me :) Just my opinion.

Izumozorc said:

Actually, I'd quite like to have a sweet 1600 ghoulia, lagoona, and possibly Cleo.
Kelly de Nile said:

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

Agreed especially since it's about Draculaura and her BFF's at her party...I say the line up is fine as it is..Besides does another Cleo full of tinsel really need to come into existance?

Kelly de Nile said:

Izumozorc said:

Kelly de Nile said:

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

Alright, we might want to be clear on what 'Leaking' is.

Leaked pictures are pictures you WEREN'T supposed to see before a certain time, like say, the infamous first look at Spectra. Or a script for a movie that's not out yet.

These two pictures are obviously meant to be shown on there. So they're not leaked, they're officially published. This doesn't mean that they'll be dolls, though it might be a possibility, but they're not leaked pictures.

Please, get your buzz-words right.

YES. TINSEL + CLEO = FOR DUH WIN <3

Storm Uchiha said:

Agreed especially since it's about Draculaura and her BFF's at her party...I say the line up is fine as it is..Besides does another Cleo full of tinsel really need to come into existance?

Kelly de Nile said:

Izumozorc said:

Kelly de Nile said:

Silver said:

Jess Gorgon said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service