Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have a new in box Sweet 1600 C.A Cupid up for sale.
Doll goes to the best offer. I don't want over retail but shipping should paid for by the buyer so keep that in mind. I'm not running a charity so I'm not paying shipping, especially if you live far from my area.
Trade only for NIB Spectra Vondergeist.
*UPDATE Will also trade for Clawd/Draculaura 2 pack or wave 1 Ghoulia.
*Will trade for loose Howleen if all accessories are included and doll is in good condition.

*Photo attached

Views: 531

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in Cupid.  What is your asking price?

I'll need to consider shipping. I'm in California so the shipping should be included in the price. You can email me at foliagesprout@gmail so we can negotiate a price. :)

Spectra Vondergeist. are you selling her? or are you looking for a trade? i'm also in live in california as well. what part?

Just selling C.A Cupid. I'm only trading her for Spectra or the Clawd/Draculaura 2 pack. I'm in northern california.

so what are you looking for to trade for spectra?

I do not have Spectra. I was looking to trade my cupid for her. If not, possibly sell her.

oh. sorry i miss understood. spectra is hard to find. Clawd/Draculaura ive still seen them around recently,  good luck.!

I doubt that you do as it has been over two years since this was posted, but do you still happen to have this doll?

^seriously?
^ :/ I figure you might as well ask even if it's a long shot

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service