Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

STUPID HURRICANE!!!!!!!! MY TRU IS SHUT DOWN!! INDEFINITELY!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is my biggest problem...

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I'm so sorry to see that! T^T

;( This is the one on bay parkway right ? This totally sucks !!! At least we have the one on flatbush .

im looking for the scaris and the dance dolls .

I go to newjersey often .if i find the dolls iam willing to buy extra to sell them for you for the same exact price i got them for .

As long as you look out for me also :)

Since we live in brooklyn it would be easy to find them working together .

Yup, that's the one...

Absolutely will work with you to find dolls!

I sometimes get to the Target by the Barclays Center and there is a pop-up store on Fulton I stumbled upon (they only had roller maze but these AWESOME bratz playsets for like $11!) I stalk online all day at work too!

I am looking for dance class Robecca & Operetta & of course the Scaris dolls.

If I see any of the dolls you mentioned, I will pick them up. Just let me know if you check any off your list so I know and I will do the same!

BTW, I am in Bensonhurst and work near MetroTech... Flatbush seems REALLY far, especially with NO DAMN GAS!

Kelly Hernandez said:

;( This is the one on bay parkway right ? This totally sucks !!! At least we have the one on flatbush .

im looking for the scaris and the dance dolls .

I go to newjersey often .if i find the dolls iam willing to buy extra to sell them for you for the same exact price i got them for .

As long as you look out for me also :)

Since we live in brooklyn it would be easy to find them working together .

Hey fellow New Yorkers... glad you are ok!! I got super lucky here in Rego Park!

If I find any of the new dolls over here in Queens I'll pick them up for you!
Though I've never had much luck pre-hurricane... I'll hope for the best! :)
The toysrus in bay parkway is 10 mins away from me and so is the one by kings plaza . They are sopposed to re open on the 19 of November . I collect monster high dolls do I always look for the newest ones . Which are the picture day dolls , scaris and dance dolls . I will pick up One extra when I find them and if you want them I'll give them to you for the actual price . I could always return them If you are not intrested . Hopefully iam able to find some very soon . I'm becoming very anxious !

I went to the 3 targets in Brooklyn and nothing new .
Toys r us by kp also has nothing new .
Gee Terry... aren't you a Saint.

Do you live here? Oh no you don't... What are you doing for New Yorkers from down there in Australia? Anything? Did it not occur to you that maybe we just want to get back a little normalcy and that the collecting of MH dolls brings us a little joy? No?

Do you think because we are offering to help each other find MH Dolls that we haven't done anything else to help people effected in our city? Well that is pretty damn presumptuous of you. How about you butt out... thanks.

Aww, stay safe guys! D:

In case you didn't see the text BEFORE the pictures... it says

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is my biggest problem...

I resent the insinuation that OTHER ramifications are not a priority, especially since I have been volunteering during clean-up, collecting, donating, and delivering clothing, food, dry goods, first aid supplies, pet supplies, and coordinating resources for victims (as well as the displaced animals)

This is a DOLL BOARD, and my post was in an appropriate context. This isn't a WOW, the Apocalypse has begun in Far Rockaway, let's all talk about how people don't have shoes and are selling themselves for a gallon of gas!

And my delay in responding to this message was because I don't have phone service/email as a result of helping out a close friend who lost everything last week which resulted in not being able to pay my own bills.

You are so f-ing heartbroken? How about you come help me scoop dead cats off the street when I deliver food to Coney Island? Or bring canned goods up 17 flights of stairs to homebound seniors in high-rises??????

Didn't think so.

Terry said:

How heartbreaking it is to see on the news the devastation and destruction of innocent people homes and businesses - to see buildings totally destroyed and families going without electricity and heating and yet the most important thing is MH Dolls are going to be harder to find. Priorities are certainly screwed up these days.

Thanks for this, by the way! :)

Shannanigan O'Crabby said:

Gee Terry... aren't you a Saint.

Do you live here? Oh no you don't... What are you doing for New Yorkers from down there in Australia? Anything? Did it not occur to you that maybe we just want to get back a little normalcy and that the collecting of MH dolls brings us a little joy? No?

Do you think because we are offering to help each other find MH Dolls that we haven't done anything else to help people effected in our city? Well that is pretty damn presumptuous of you. How about you butt out... thanks.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service