Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Stock photos of the Casbah and Oasis! http://www.spielzeug-schuette.de/spielzeug/lieblings-stars-monster-high%E2%84%A2-neu-2013-2.-hj-1pz/

Views: 1303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like Spectra and the Casbah :-) I can't wait to add it to my collection!

Woah, is Draculaura's hair black with pink streaks or pink with black streaks? That promo picture one in the Casbah set has waaaay too much pink hair for my tastes. And yikes - poor Cleo's having some serious head issues!

Those notes aside, these are pretty sets - not enough to buy though as I don't buy the playsets. And may I just say IF I had the Casbah set, I'd be debating on whether to keep it closed or open as the outside design is great.

From the photos I'm not sure what the deal is with the skull shaped water feature part of the Oasis. It looks like it's supposed to be a hot tub but from the pictures I don't think one doll could fit in there let alone 2 or more. Maybe it's just intended to be decorative? The sizing of that part of the playset just looks odd to me.

I like this Spectra, but I don't need or have the money for a playset, even if it's cool. Though I do like the idea of Cleo's Oasis...Ugh, there is too many Cleo's I like.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service