Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

From http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/ by way of http://www.spielzeug-schuette.de/spielzeug/lieblings-stars-monster-...

This set is adorable! Love the art and the trim on their lab coats. Can't wait to see Heath and Abbey.

Views: 2061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Ghoulia and Cleo! I hope better pictures of Heath and Abbey come out soon!

Onlyalisa, the site says that the set has a 8/2013 release date.

I want those accesories. And that periodic table dress.

I looked deeply in the picture the other angle where you could normaly see the doll stands and it looks like they don't have any at all..im just hoping it's a prototype thing and the real thing does have doll stands,and cleos shoes are a new mold from what I can tell.

You're right, they aren't from that mould (cool), at first glance I thought they were, so used to seeing recycled things lately.  Ghoulia's Scaris shoes (love those) are being re-used however in the new I ♥ Fashion? Shoes? (whatever it's called) Clawdeen.

Triumvirate said:

I'm pretty sure Ghoulia's shoes are brand new. In the pictures from Toy Fair I thought they resembled her Scaris shoes actually. But seeing it here it looks like brain heels. That's new. I'd like to see Cleo and Abbey's shoes myself too, as I'm guessing you won't be able to see Abbey's shoes in the box either.

abbclawgoona said:

Guessing Cleo's shoes are recycled as Gholia's are from the comic club mold.

Nyan Forever said:

So cute! Ghoulia already has a classroom doll, so I guess this is second period XD that's just my weird sense of humor. I love love love this Cleo! All the accessories are darling,
But 2 packs aren't like this they just display them out right there in the side :l

Her Monster Highness said:
Sometimes the stands are completely hidden behind the packaging. This has been the case with several multi-packs. Most recent that I recall is TRU werecat fear leading set.

Ghoulia you are so adorable here!

I love Cleo's crack face in the picture...

There is a webisode of Ghoulia playing dodgeball on a team with the zombies (and she outwitted everyone as usual), my girls just watched that one the other day!

Once again, thank you to the OP's for the link and pictures!
Cleo's hair is going to be so cute. Her gold lips are luscious!
This Ghoulia is so stinking awesome. So befitting and the print of her dress is darling. I loved the CR Ghoulia Phys Dead because it was funny to think of her playing dodgeball but this is going to suit her well.
That's true.

Just saying it is possible. There is a lot of background to hide behind.

another_monster said:
But 2 packs aren't like this they just display them out right there in the side :l

Sometimes the stands are completely hidden behind the packaging. This has been the case with several multi-packs. Most recent that I recall is TRU werecat fear leading set.
Thanks I missed that.. Now I can add more funds to my Monster High doll buying stash.

bakemono said:
Onlyalisa, the site says that the set has a 8/2013 release date.
I really hope two stands are included, not just one, like in the CAM packs. I know actual dolls are different - I'm just saying. ;)

Anyway, these two are adorable. I'll still have to see Cleo up close and in person before I decide whether to keep her or not. I've yet to find a doll that really suits her.

I've got my fingers crossed. My wallet is going to hate me this year...

I'm normally not a Cleo fan but I just love this set! (Granted labcoats are pure awesome on everyone and everything xD) Those protective goggles are awesome!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service