Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Just incase some of you still need stands like the collectors out there, here ya go. :) https://store.mattel.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=139&item=61638

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, dissapointing for us in the UK as we can't , or I cant, order them. :I Oh well. Why don't you order again after? (: 

Triumvirate said:

I jumped on that. Too bad the max is six stands because I wanted to get like 10. 2013 looks to be the worst year for stands yet. I want to be prepared.

I emailed Mattel about this and said that for those of us who don't actually play with our dolls, it's a bit infuriating when we buy a 5 pack and there are zero stands included and the max amount of stands we're allowed on the Mattel site is 6. Especially infuriating when I just bought the Target Skull Shores pack, the Walmart Dot Dead Gorgeous set and Dead Tired 2 Abbey and none had stands, so I needed at least 9 right off.

The response was kind of form letter response but the main gist was this...

You can buy more than 6 but you have to actually call Mattel's customer service ordering line directly to do it so they can verify it's not a mistake or auto-purchased.

Still, it'd be nice if we didn't have to pay $4 for each stand plus shipping plus sales tax if it's applied in your state. I just went on eBay and bought some metal Barbie stands instead. They may not look like Monster High stands but I actually like them so much better. They kind of disappear if the dolls are placed on shelves because they have a flat sheet circle base and it doesn't see so restrictive as having a clip that slides onto the doll and onto the stand. Also, I don't have to worry about the rare instance of getting a stand with my doll where the post base won't actually grip the hole for the stand base and the damned thing falls over if I don't super glue the stand together, which actually just happened with the Snow Bite Draculaura I just got.

Triumvirate said:

I jumped on that. Too bad the max is six stands because I wanted to get like 10. 2013 looks to be the worst year for stands yet. I want to be prepared.

Have to pay extra on ebay. :'/

Id also love some sort of mini-stands for the Novi Stars dolls as their stands are really really bad T_T

Triumvirate said:

This will be the second time I've ordered extra stands from them now, and I'm sure it probably won't be the last time. I really feel bad for those of you overseas that can't order these! Doesn't seem fair.

♥ღ❤❥❦♡ (ᴇᴛ) said:

Yep, dissapointing for us in the UK as we can't , or I cant, order them. :I Oh well. Why don't you order again after? (: 

Triumvirate said:

I've ordered 10 stands off ebay already

They cost much? :I

Glimmer said:

Glimmer said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service