Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi, I was just playing with my Deuce Gorgon doll when I heard something broke. When I shake the doll, there's a sound of someting lose but I can still move everything and he looks fine, nothing is loose. Should I worry about it? I never remove body parts of my Monster High dolls so if there's something wrong with a ball thingy It's not bothering me.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may just be excess plastic on the one the seams or joints that's snapped off?
If things are holding fine, the joints and head move well then I don't think it should cause much of a problem :)

AthenaPower said:
It may just be excess plastic on the one the seams or joints that's snapped off?
If things are holding fine, the joints and head move well then I don't think it should cause much of a problem :)

Yeah, it could be excess plastic. My mom told me to be careful with him, after all, Monster High dolls are fragile and more collectible dolls than dolls to play with. I'll just be really careful with him, thanks for your reply :)

No problem :)
I hope it isn't something serious, these dolls are notoriously fragile :\

AthenaPower said:

No problem :)
I hope it isn't something serious, these dolls are notoriously fragile :\

Yeah, you are right, Monster High dolls are really expensive here in the Netherlands so there's no way I could buy a new Deuce. I'll be very careful with him :)

My guess is that extra plastic from inside the neck may have come loose.  Is his head loose at all? There is a tiny peg in there that holds the neck mechanism in the body and I had one break in a Jackson I was working on.  It made a similar rattle.  : )

~Bride

BrideOfSmithenstein said:

My guess is that extra plastic from inside the neck may have come loose.  Is his head loose at all? There is a tiny peg in there that holds the neck mechanism in the body and I had one break in a Jackson I was working on.  It made a similar rattle.  : )

~Bride

It could be extra plastic from the neck, though his head stay's on his body, it feels looser than before.

Or mayby it's not looser and it's all in my mind xD I'm not planning on removing any body parts so I think I'll never find out what it really is :(

I'm kinda sad if I think about it so I'm just going to assume it's extra plastic. As long as things are holding fine, I'm not going to burst into tears :')

(Please don't think this is weird, he was very expensive and he means a lot to me xD)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service