Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

With X-mas just a few days away... what MH gifts will there be for you guys under the tree??

Or is it still a mystery??

For me there will be a DoTD Lagoona!!!

Views: 1149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mostly all the dolls i dont have and i have 21 dolls and my best friend is getting all the dolls she doesnt have to

Nothing doll related as far as I can tell besides maybe a Miku Nenderoid.

My mom said if I wanted dolls I had to buy 'em myself.

(She who bought me Spectra and let me off the hook.)

I already got Gill so I hope I at least get one more MH doll that I really wanted I don't really care which one it is.

Your daughter is gointo have the best Christmas  EVER

Tabitha said:

I think most of my daughter's is Monster High. Here's what she has so far, I started Christmas shopping in October.

DotD Deuce

Fashion Design Stetch Porfolio

1st Wave Clawdeen

SO Clawdeen

GB Clawdeen

Soccer Team Fashion

Swim Team Fashion

Abbey's Fashion

Draculaura's Fashion

Ghoulia's Fashion

GB Frankie

Clawd & Draculaura set

Make-Up set from Walmart

Day at the Maul Frankie & Draculaura also the Fashion Pack

Spectra

WereWolf & Dragon kit

She got her Ghoul Spirit game early for the DSi. Hopefully I haven't left anything out, but like I said I started early & wrapped them the moment I got them. So it's kinda hard to remember all that me & her dad got.She has a Skull Shores Abbey coming, hopefully it will get here before Christmas. I also have SS Ghoulia & SS Lagoona hid in the closet for her birthday coming in January.

This made me smile. My parents spoiled me on Christmas when I was young too. I'm an only child, but certainly not a spoiled brat, just very well loved, as I'm sure your daughter is too! <3

Tabitha said:

I think most of my daughter's is Monster High. Here's what she has so far, I started Christmas shopping in October.

DotD Deuce

Fashion Design Stetch Porfolio

1st Wave Clawdeen

SO Clawdeen

GB Clawdeen

Soccer Team Fashion

Swim Team Fashion

Abbey's Fashion

Draculaura's Fashion

Ghoulia's Fashion

GB Frankie

Clawd & Draculaura set

Make-Up set from Walmart

Day at the Maul Frankie & Draculaura also the Fashion Pack

Spectra

WereWolf & Dragon kit

She got her Ghoul Spirit game early for the DSi. Hopefully I haven't left anything out, but like I said I started early & wrapped them the moment I got them. So it's kinda hard to remember all that me & her dad got.She has a Skull Shores Abbey coming, hopefully it will get here before Christmas. I also have SS Ghoulia & SS Lagoona hid in the closet for her birthday coming in January.

I'll probably be getting a Monster High Plush from my Secret Santa at work (or maybe a SS Ghoulia). I'm confident I got the MH game for the Wii when I was estimating the size of the gifts and shaking them.

EUUHHMM....let's see...I get....NONE!!! Hahahaha!

I bought my first doll 2 days ago, but i do get a My Little Pony, FashionStyle Rariry!

Oh MLP FiM how I love you! I do absolutely HATE the molds they're using for the ponies now though. They look ugly to me. I like the smaller ones with the plastic hair, and I'm hoping the blind bags come out soon!

Lady Arachnia said:

EUUHHMM....let's see...I get....NONE!!! Hahahaha!

I bought my first doll 2 days ago, but i do get a My Little Pony, FashionStyle Rariry!

All I know is my grandma found a Toralei.  (She hasn't told me but it's the same thing with Ghoulia last year, so many hints.)  My parents have a Fearleading 3 Pack under neath the COFFEE TABLE.  I know because of the shape and the small hole one of my six cats made on the side.  That's all I know on the Monster High stuff but last year I got all of the mainline dolls including the Wave 1 Clawdeen which she didn't find until a week before Christmas.

An Abbey or Spectra or at lat result, Holt. So exciting!

DOTD lagoona

lagoona highdration station

clawdeen fashion pack & lagoona fashion pack

lagoona schools out

thats all i know of hopefully more to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is lame but I'm probably going to wrap up the lava lamp, ghoulia fashion pack and one of the eraser three packs to myself. XD I already had them and hadn't opened them yet and it'll give me something extra to open since we're going light on the gift-giving budget this year.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service