Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

With X-mas just a few days away... what MH gifts will there be for you guys under the tree??

Or is it still a mystery??

For me there will be a DoTD Lagoona!!!

Views: 1149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only asked for one thing this year as everyone here is strapped for cash.  Its not even a Monster High item.  I collect LDDs so I asked my guy for the Beauty and the Beast Living Dead Doll set.  I showed him the link on a website and one day while I was home on a lunch break, the mailman delivered a package from that company, so hopefully Im getting those.  I really want the CAM packs and have JUST NOW seen them in local stores, but I will have to wait til AFTER Christmas as we both don't get paid til the 26th and that's a darned Federal Holiday, so I can't cash my check at the bank until Tuesday =(  Like the government really needs ANOTHER day off.

Lol that seriously made me laughXD

Sally Centaur said:

My mom won't tell me ! She said if I find them I will get some farts in my stocking ... I got a strange family

my 8 yr old daughter is getting 1st wave basics of Lagoona and Clawdeen, Clawd/Draculara, Spectra, Toralei and Gil

My 5 yr old is getting the following plushies, Ghoulia, Spectra, Abbey, Duece, Cleo, Lagoona, & Clawdeen. 

Wow, your daughter is going to have an awesome Christmas. :D

Tabitha said:

I think most of my daughter's is Monster High. Here's what she has so far, I started Christmas shopping in October.

DotD Deuce

Fashion Design Stetch Porfolio

1st Wave Clawdeen

SO Clawdeen

GB Clawdeen

Soccer Team Fashion

Swim Team Fashion

Abbey's Fashion

Draculaura's Fashion

Ghoulia's Fashion

GB Frankie

Clawd & Draculaura set

Make-Up set from Walmart

Day at the Maul Frankie & Draculaura also the Fashion Pack

Spectra

WereWolf & Dragon kit

She got her Ghoul Spirit game early for the DSi. Hopefully I haven't left anything out, but like I said I started early & wrapped them the moment I got them. So it's kinda hard to remember all that me & her dad got.She has a Skull Shores Abbey coming, hopefully it will get here before Christmas. I also have SS Ghoulia & SS Lagoona hid in the closet for her birthday coming in January.

I'm hoping my parents'd get me an Abbey doll.

1600 Frankie and Lala, and Clawdeen and DotD Cleo. Hydration Station. Wave 2 Lagoona. SS Gil and Abbey.

the monster high gifts i've aready recieved from family/fans/friends (and a few for myself,lol)

-DOtD Lagoona

-basic Draculara

-S1600 Draculara

-CAM vampire/seamonster

-Skullette plush backpack /pillow

-SS Gill

-fearleading 3 pack

-Draculara lipgloss cameo, ghoulia cameo, frankie cameo

things i have to wait for till Xmas

-basic Holt

-frankies bed

-DOtD 3 pack

-DT frankie

-DT draculara

-DT ghoulia (which i already have, so i'm going to try and exchange her for dt cleo)

this is the most Ive recieved for xmas in  years, thanks to peopl who love me, and are trying to support me right now....

My parents said that I'm not gonna get anything for Christmas :'(

Why? Do you think there hiding something perhaps? C:

Violet Fox said:

My parents said that I'm not gonna get anything for Christmas :'(

i'm definately not getting any. i love MH but i've grown out of dolls and i'm too 'old' for anyone to actually think about getting me dolls. i have no idea what i'm getting but i don't want to know anyway :D

i don't know exactly, spectra maybe?

No MH stuff for me.. :/

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service