Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So we all know that there are lots of different sets/lines for MH, like Skull Shores, Dead Tired, but I've been trying work out what could be the next line that they might surprise us with?

I keep thinking it would be cool if they were to do a winter line of some sort, like if they were all going to go and visit Abbey's homeland or something.

So what do you all think Mattel might have store for all us with the MH dolls in the future.  Very excited to think about.  Love to hear all your ideas :)

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dot dead Gorgeous, Scary tales (unofficial name), the roller derby line,  and the really cool Halloween line they previewed at that toy fair a couple months ago. Plus Venus McFlytrap, and Robecca Steam, are all supposed to come out this year. I don't think they have time to do any more lines XD

From what I understand, you find out more about the monsters families in the book series. 
Daria Grey said:

you have to remember that monster high is a school full of all kinds of monsters . I mean new freshmen come every year right?

I expect to be introduced to children of various monsters, there's still tons of options there. I see where that might be annoying if you buy every single doll that's put out.

I hope they take a trip to somewhere non beachy, like all go visit egypt with cleo, abbey's home, rochelle's ect. It would be fun to see them all decked out in someone's native clothing.

We know there's a masquerade line, another dead tired sleep over line and a roller derby line thus far.

I'd also like to know more about the parents, like who's draculaura's mom? cupid's mom? I want to learn more about their home life and extended family, although I don't think will see dolls of them.

We haven't had a basic Gil, a formalwear Jackson, or a beach Deuce yet, so I'm hoping those will be released at some point within some line or other. If there is a beach line every year, maybe Deuce will be the boy this year, or, if they use the beach line as a preview of new boys, maybe Slow-Moe, Heath, or Invisi Billy.

I was just thinking about a winter line the other day. They've got a Halloween masquerade and Valentine's day line, so winter works for the holiday season.

I don't believe in or particularly care for aliens, but maybe there could be some sort of space or future themed line without introducing alien characters. I don't like the idea of mixing terrestrial monsters with extraterrestrial space travelers.

Or gangsters. That would be awesome. They DID have that film noir whodunnit style webisode with Spectra afterall....

Or steampunk. Robecca's style is described as being steampunk, but what if they had the other girls try that look too?

I like the music idea somebody mentioned. Clawdeen's style can be oh-so 70's inspired, like her masquerade catsuit. And I'd love to see a rocker version of Frankie. I wouldn't even care if they looked like Avril Lavigne so long as there was lots of dramatic makeup and spikes.

Or what about a wild west theme? Kind of cheesy, but if they dressed Jackson as a cactus I'd be all for it.

*A bunch I talked to would LOVE a camping trip line- with the guys of MH.  The girls get slumber parties so why not an all dude camp out.  It's a way to get at least one of each guy doll. They each could come with a little unique item + sleeping bag or single tent.  items could be: music port, campfire/rock ring burn pit, camp cookery, portable dvd player/laptop with solar pannel battery, cooler, folding cloth chairs, a whole pack of guys could come with picnic table & benches and one huge tent for all.

* If a winter line showed up, would Abbey be in it?  In basic doll form Abbey is in winter clothes already.

*If they are doing fairytales, I would adore a "Beauty in Beast" doll of the character Andy Beast   :)  It's a cute way to introduce him as a doll !!!!

*honestly I still want a daughter of arachne doll!!  I made an odd hybrid because our home is uber spider love!

Oooo! Boy camping line = <3

Camping trip= AWESOMNESS. I would also like one where all the ghouls are from different eras

I'd like to see some Tiki dolls, more pets in new poses, more fashion packs, and definitely more guy dolls. Other than that they could do backgrounder packs, i.e. 3 vampires, 3 werewolves, 3 misc monsters, 3 teachers. etc.

It would also be nice to get some more playsets or scenery pieces. I have to scavenge other brands for accessories - I'd rather have cool MH stuff. I'd like a large tentacle for my beach scene, a locker with a monster in it, some gargoyles, etc.

I'm waiting for Mattel to come out with the boys Dead Tired, not a sleep over but maybe like a video games and pizza or something like that. And I like the idea of summer jobs, and what about something like take your daughter/son to work day, or a career day? And what about a tour/road trip to some the most famous cemeteries in the world? Or the couples could visit with Spectra at one of her families haunted mansions..... a winter theme would be lovely.......yea I just typed lovely, anyway. How about a sky trip on a winter break from school? Or a camping trip summer or winter!

Well that's just my 2 cents. I'm sure I'll think of more and I'm sure Mattel already has plans for more lines of themes.

totally!!  they can come on down to New Orleans cemetaries with Opperetta..  woohoo Creole style!!  meet some gator critter she knows.. the voodoo hoodoo collection.. eeeeee.. I'd by the whole shabang for every fam member!!

Jeanne Hunt said:

I'm waiting for Mattel to come out with the boys Dead Tired, not a sleep over but maybe like a video games and pizza or something like that. And I like the idea of summer jobs, and what about something like take your daughter/son to work day, or a career day? And what about a tour/road trip to some the most famous cemeteries in the world? Or the couples could visit with Spectra at one of her families haunted mansions..... a winter theme would be lovely.......yea I just typed lovely, anyway. How about a sky trip on a winter break from school? Or a camping trip summer or winter!

Well that's just my 2 cents. I'm sure I'll think of more and I'm sure Mattel already has plans for more lines of themes.

i would really like to see a around the world dolls

I never understood why all of the basics come with pets in the first place. They are really cute, don't get me wrong, but aside from Hissette you never hear about any of them.

Dr Tiki said:

I'd like to see more pets in new poses

Me neither. But I think that a Hoodude doll would need a pet rock. Or a ball of lint that he put glasses on because he felt uncool not having a pet like everyone else. Oh, Hoodude! I love you because you are so made of fail!

Werecat Strut said:

I never understood why all of the basics come with pets in the first place. They are really cute, don't get me wrong, but aside from Hissette you never hear about any of them.

Dr Tiki said:

I'd like to see more pets in new posesI

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service