Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

but for the 2 dolls in the case I don't have, theres still a few dolls in there I already own.

Is there still high demand for Nefera and Operetta? I believe theres still a high demand for Abbey.

I just don't want to buy a case for 2 dolls I don't have and be stuck with a few I already own.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what angelicdreams.com did. You could just buy Rochelle (29.99) but if you wanted Jackson you had to get him in a 2 pack with Nefera or Operetta. I bought just Rochelle and really thought about it with Jackson. it's a good thing I bought Rochelle when I did cause she sold out in a few minutes. The next day I bought the Jackson and Operetta pack. ($55) If no one buys Operetta from me I'll just keep her for when her fashion pack comes. It great if you didn't have Operetta or Nefera but I already had both :/ BUT saves me time, gas and sanity :D

Violet Fox said:

You could be mean to the buyers and sell the more common dolls (e.i. Cleo, Nefera, Operetta) and only sell them with the rare dolls (e.i. Rochelle and Jackson) and sell them for like $40 together, so If they wanted to get a lowish price for rare doll they would need to buy a doll that they don't want, You would get rid of all of them fast! Haha, Just Joking!  :D Is that considered scalping?

jay said:

I preordered 5 cases and I'm thinking I might be canceling them as the last Nefera I sold on eBay went for $23 shipped. I can't afford to tale that big of a loss times 5.
Operetta is easier to sell then Nefera. Plus Nefera weights 1oz more then the rest so in a box it puts her at 1lb 1oz. That makes the cost of shipping even more because anything over a lb with fed ex or UPS is 2lbs and with priority mail anything over 1lb costs the same as 2-3 lbs. Yep I'm calling tomorrow morning and canceling 4 cases. I'm going to use that time to work on more custom stuff.

I was about to call and cancel but now I'm having second thought. Jackson is going to be pretty limited. He's only going to be around for wave 7 then he's gone.That give everyone a 3 month window to get him. I of course would have to wait until Nov to make a profit though and thats taking the risk of him not coming in wave 10. Either way I see it as to much trouble.

Thanks for hijacking my thread. This isn't about you and your 5 cases of dolls.

I'm sorry I thought you were trying to figure out if It's worth buying a case for 2 dolls. Just trying to help you determine if It's worth it or not.

Hearty Tarts said:

Thanks for hijacking my thread. This isn't about you and your 5 cases of dolls.

How many are in a case?

I think I'll give Nefera and Operetta to a friend, theres an extra Rochelle and an Abbey.

Grim, it comes with 1 Nefera, 1 Operetta, 2 Rochelle, 1 Jackson and 1 Abbey,

I would gladly take the extra Rochelle off your hands. :)

Hearty Tarts said:

I think I'll give Nefera and Operetta to a friend, theres an extra Rochelle and an Abbey.

Grim, it comes with 1 Nefera, 1 Operetta, 2 Rochelle, 1 Jackson and 1 Abbey,

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service