Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

...how in the hell are people finding the 2-pack for NINE DOLLARS IN STORES, but she never came to Nevada?

Mattel has to explain itself :|

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear that. I keep going to Target and staring longingly at the Howleen-free shelf. And how wonderful would it be to get her for only $9?

Very.

Darn it.

Best of luck.

I wish I could get clawdeen and howleen for $9!
Over in the uk its £45 which is about $60

Best of luck to you too!

Designer Confederate said:

I hear that. I keep going to Target and staring longingly at the Howleen-free shelf. And how wonderful would it be to get her for only $9?

Very.

Darn it.

Best of luck.

I hear ya!  We never got her here in TX either.  =(  And what sucks even more is if you mange to find them anymore, they are at regular price now.  =/

Found a Howleen set at Target today, last one. But she was $29.99.

I have a theory, my theory is:

That not  all Targets will carry the same stock. Even tho they have the shelf tag same distribution center, same or about the same delivery times/days. The reason for my theory.

Example One: I have been looking for Scary Tales. I check 3 main targets, they have never been seen by customers or employees in those cities. But Two other cities in areas where I have connections tell me when they just got them in stock. I have done calculations and the delivery dates are the same days as all the other targets i check.

Example Two: Toys R US does the same thing. I work near a Toys R Us in one city, go to school by another in a different city, and live 10mins away from another one in another city. They all have the same distribution center yet some dont get in certain items, while others do. They all have shelf tags but where one is stocked with, the other is not and vise versa.

So for the Targets, the people that have seen Howleen regardless at any price, are just the chosen Targets to carry the dolls. Again its just a theory but I stand strong behind it.

Each Target orders different stock, it isn't sent different stock by suppliers. Each store does orders list to supplies based on supply and demand as well what is allowed for them to purchase. Sames with TRU/Walmart etc etc. Each store has it's own owner and their own supply order list. If it came up in the computer as available for order, then it is up to the individual store to purchase them or not.

I dont know how stores delivery works in the states, but in Canada, Walmart and TRU both get stock every night minus weekends. And they still don't get enough or the right ones a person needs. New releases usually take a month from first sighting findings in the US to arrive here. :/ Then against Targets/Walmarts in Amherst NY and Niagara Falls NY are usually empty of  anything new

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service