Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

he was jus on amazon .com at 355pst

Views: 8599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just checked the amazon listing and there is one Slo Mo for sale... for $85!! Ugh I'm so mad! I want him!

u read info says presale ships in march

Mike said:

I just checked the amazon listing and there is one Slo Mo for sale... for $85!! Ugh I'm so mad! I want him!

yeah still the only ones on ebay are "Presale", none in hand. So while he may be popping up here and there, he's like hen's teeth. 5 or 6 sightings on a global scale isn't very encouraging.

Ok, calm down. I was on the amazon app for my iPhone when I saw that and it didn't say presale.  No need to be rude.  Thanks.

robert hughes said:

Mike said:

how am i being rude by saying did u read the nfo? lmfao

Mike said:

Ok, calm down. I was on the amazon app for my iPhone when I saw that and it didn't say presale.  No need to be rude.  Thanks.

robert hughes said:

Mike said:

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you about whether you were rude or not.  I felt like you were being rude by asking me if I could read.  I can read, and type properly thank you very much.  I've seen the way you talk to people on other topics and I've seen you be rude to other people.

@Adora Ok, it may have said it but at the time I didn't see it.  It was 1 am and I was half asleep.  All I saw was someone was selling Slo Mo for $85 and thought I'd report my sighting.

robert hughes said:

how am i being rude by saying did u read the nfo? lmfao

Mike said:

robert hughes said:

Mike said:

Cool it guys. Robert didn't come across as rude in the slightest, he simply stated that it says presale, to clarify matters for everyone. At no point was your literacy questioned.

Stop trying to make drama when there is no drama.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service