Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey Guys and Ghouls :) ! I am very happy to say that I found the Skull Shores 5 Pack at Target today in Myrtle Beach SC while I was on vacation . I was completely thrilled and after a little let down at TRU because they did not have the Were-Cat Twins and I have been looking for those for like ever , I did get DDG Spectra though .  But I was so excited to find the five pack :).  I picked it up and now I do have it even though Ula D looks a little messed up and Cleo but the others look okay .  I might post pictures later but I'm not sure if I can on my I-Pod .  

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats!

Congrats! We were JUST there yesterday and it wasn't. TRU had a TON of new stuff yesterday too.

Lol its like we had backwards luck XD.  I was a little disappointed though because like I told the cashier I live in West Virginia and it's about an hour to A Wal-Mart or K-Mart and 3 to a TRU and 2 to a Target.  She was very helpful though in searching the whole store and  the back for me though so I was grateful and I'm sure my sister will be happy with DDG Spectra :).  I was wondering though what the TRU in Florence has since I am going back to WV Tommorow . 

Jen said:

Congrats! We were JUST there yesterday and it wasn't. TRU had a TON of new stuff yesterday too.

Lol its like we had backwards luck XD.  I was a little disappointed though because like I told the cashier I live in West Virginia and it's about an hour to A Wal-Mart or K-Mart and 3 to a TRU and 2 to a Target.  She was very helpful though in searching the whole store and  the back for me though so I was grateful and I'm sure my sister will be happy with DDG Spectra :).  I was wondering though what the TRU in Florence has since I am going back to WV Tommorow . 

Jen said:

Wow. Well, since it's such a drive for you to get to stores with MH, I'm glad you found something you wanted! :) Did you have a good vacation? It was so freaking hot here!

Cali said:

Jen said:

Oh it was wonderful :D and I finally have gotten rid of looking like a vampire lol.  But I know it was so hot one day out on the balcony while the maid cleaned our room .

Jen said:

Wow. Well, since it's such a drive for you to get to stores with MH, I'm glad you found something you wanted! :) Did you have a good vacation? It was so freaking hot here!

Cali said:

Jen said:

You might want to check the Target in Florence. They MIGHT have Scary Tales there. :)

What was the DPCI?

DPCI is common to the Gloom Beach set if I'm not mistaken. So 086-02-2675. Just like with Robecca and Venus having a common DPCI, don't be surprised if they have stock and then you find the other product rather than what you're looking for.

hi im in the uk and trying to get info from mattel asto if we will be getting this item, could you provide full barcode of the item if you wouldnt mind , including the two v small numbers at either end

thnks

can anyone tell me the dcpi number for these dolls???

Congratulations! I actually have the convenience of living in between two big areas in the Upstate of SC.  We have not seen a single Skull Shores 5 pack at the 4 Targets we check with.  You truly deserve it living so far from the common retail stores. :( Wish you the best in collecting!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service