Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 4621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow sooooooo pretty!

Wal-Mart will probably be $20 or $21, Toys R Us will be like $25, and Target will be either $20 or if they charge them like they do the Scaily Ever After dolls they'll be $25.

iScoredMonsters said:

How much will these cost in the store

My daughter ADORES Kitties Mama tutorials, and she has learned a lot. It is the only thing that i will let my daughter on the internet for, besides MH. If they are lucky enough to get something from Mattel, then we should be glad for them, not hating on them like a bunch of meanies. Watch one of their vlogs, and you can see the work that goes into making these AWESOME tutorials and videos, and U will see they deserve any specials gifts Mattel might send. This will mean that we will get a great tutorial for Skelita even sooner. Emma seems to be a talented young girl who inspires others to create things themselves, at home for fun...and anyone that has ever watched one can see this. It is not special treatment, it is driving on the MH legacy, so we all might benefit. Grow up.

I checked the DCPI #s yesterday while I was at Target (Went to 2 of them) and the deluxe will be $19.99 while the basics will be $12.99.  I was really hoping they would have some in the stock room, but not yet.

♫☮Sadie Skeletol is Lucky☮♫ said:

Wal-Mart will probably be $20 or $21, Toys R Us will be like $25, and Target will be either $20 or if they charge them like they do the Scaily Ever After dolls they'll be $25.

iScoredMonsters said:

How much will these cost in the store

Yep I mean if they are already made (to sell on the site for $4) why not include them with the dolls.  The same amount of money is being spent to produce them either way!

Ninapedia said:

The thing is I also work for a manufacturing company as well (more business to business than general public), and it still doesn't make sense for Mattel to be selling single stands for $4 other than for profits sake.

Faye Verdante said:

*applauds Draconia and Operetta Fan*

Both of you get a big THIS.  I work for a manufacturing company that sells to retailers (not toys; we're in the construction business), so I understand completely the points that you both make.

For me there is no other reason that they are being cheap. They had stands on a 4.00 doll, I am sure they can have then in all of them if they wanted.

Monster High Collector said:

Yep I mean if they are already made (to sell on the site for $4) why not include them with the dolls.  The same amount of money is being spent to produce them either way!

Ninapedia said:

The thing is I also work for a manufacturing company as well (more business to business than general public), and it still doesn't make sense for Mattel to be selling single stands for $4 other than for profits sake.

Faye Verdante said:

*applauds Draconia and Operetta Fan*

Both of you get a big THIS.  I work for a manufacturing company that sells to retailers (not toys; we're in the construction business), so I understand completely the points that you both make.

To those of you who think this is an early-release, hard-to-find doll, I hate to disappoint you. She was sent out to a select few straight from Monster High. This example, given to Emma of the YouTube channel KittiesMama, is in a special box designed by the designer of Skelita, hence no branding and such. Monster High gave the doll to her for her to review, and to do a makeup tutorial on. She does not plan on removing it from the box. Monster High also requested that Emma didn't show the doll in detail until November first (day of the dead).

KittiesMama Skelita Makeup Tutorial- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYtqp2ZGzTs&feature=plcp

KittiesMama Skelita package-opening- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCN5T5R56eQ&feature=plcp

KittiesMama Skelita Review- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFsACIbnTFE&feature=plcp

I hope this clears things up for you guys, and FYI, none of Emma's parents have any affiliation with Monster High, aside from what Monster High has sent to them, which has absolutely nothing to do with employment with Mattel of any kind.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service