Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Make a good find while out Monster Hunting? Let us know here!

Views: 419

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the new fear book, but I didn't buy it (it was around x-mas and i could only get 1 thing, so I got Torlie) i haven't seen the fear book .2 on amazon, it's like a invesble MH item....

Sorry I can't spell.

Shimmeree said:

Okay, so I went monster hunting today and here are my results for Portland, OR and surrounding Areas

Clackamas TRU:

CaM: Both starter and all add on packs

All Sweet 1600 - except Cupid

Draculaura's Roadster

Fearbook 2.0

Large Make up Trunks

Lots of Cleo's Vanity

That is assuming you want to pay TRU prices -- As much as I want Cleo's Vanity I'm not paying 32.00 for it when it's 20.00 at WalMart

Neither of the Portland Walmarts have anything - Except for the clothes

Gresham WalMart Super Center had:

MH Valentines

MH Headpones

Clackamas Target had:

One Roadster

Deuce's Basketball Outfit

Clawdeen's Soccer Outfit

Abbey and Deuce Rag Doll Plushie

KMart:

One SS Ghoulia

I've been to pretty much every Fred Meyer in the Portland/Tigard/Clackamas area and all that is available is some DT, Day at the Maul and Sweet 1600

Well those are my findings. I'm going back to Walmart on the 16th to see if they reset their shelves. And try to see what I can get!

Pics of Headphones and Valentines included!

Stopped at Walmart last week after work and I found 1 Operetta, 1 Toralei, and tons of Nefera's! I snagged Operetta and Toralei like it was the last water bottle on earth. Lol. 

At Justice again saw all skull shores (except frankie and gil) Operetta Toralei Nefera. I was gonna get one of the two ss draculauras but they were so ratty and gross my friend was like dont get one wait to find it some place else. Also it was $15 where i could get it at walmart for $13 or target for $12

I stop in Justice when I go to the mall. I'm 29 years old, thin, and 4'11''. It's scary that I can fit into the clothes. It's super scary when I'm in there looking for MHDs and I look at some of the clothes they have kids wearing now. I wouldn't be caught dead in some of those outfits! Lol.

I just bought my daughter the Werecat twins at TRU last week, and they had 5. They had just gotten them in the night before. I think that they will be sending out more of these, so hopefully they will be out there near you. Wish you lived closer, would love to help out fellow MH lovers. Good luck on your hunt, also you could try TRU online ??

Samantha said:

I really want to get the werecat twins so much and i waant howleen. So its not like your missing that because those are nowhere.

Shimmeree said:

Lucky!!! God stupid Oregon has nothing! Especially not any of the newest ghouls :'(

Samantha said:

I saw a ss draculaura at justice i wish i got it too

They were $34.99 . Not a bad deal for two dolls, but they did not have stands,brushes or pets. But the dolls were really cool, and had fun yarn ball purses.

Congrats on the find! I was really disappointed they didn't come with stands. I wrote Mattel and complained and they sent me 2 stands for free!

Jennifer Harr said:

They were $34.99 . Not a bad deal for two dolls, but they did not have stands,brushes or pets. But the dolls were really cool, and had fun yarn ball purses.

In California, MD, the Walmart has had tons of Neferas and Jacksons every time I've been there. On my two last trips they've had Rochelle as well. Abbeys are also rather commonplace there.

On the flipside, Waldorf, MD's Toys R Us (which I've admittedly been to only once on a Monster High hunt) had Sweet 1600 Draculaura and Frankie, as well as the Forbitten Love set. DT Clawdeen's set was there as well.

I always go to Walmart, so I'm more up-to-date on what they have. The Toys-R-Us part is based on what I saw two weeks ago.

I think I have some sort of MH ESP or something because I just had a gut feeling that I needed to go to Target today, and I found the new CAM gargoyle/vampire set! It was the last one, and I was absolutely dying to have more boy dolls. I haven't named them yet, but I think my Operetta and Rochelle dolls have new boyfriends!

Congratulations! I was lucky enough to find the boys too!!! There seems to be less of the vampire/gargoyle sets than the cat/witch! My Rochelle has a new brother, lol :3

Essence Beasley said:

I think I have some sort of MH ESP or something because I just had a gut feeling that I needed to go to Target today, and I found the new CAM gargoyle/vampire set! It was the last one, and I was absolutely dying to have more boy dolls. I haven't named them yet, but I think my Operetta and Rochelle dolls have new boyfriends!

I totally thought of him as more of Rochelle's brother than her boyfriend too! I kinda like the whole requited love thing she has with Deuce. And I named him Pierre Mason because it means "Rock Stone Worker" in French. I am that lame! I still need a corny name for my vampire though.

Shimmeree said:

Congratulations! I was lucky enough to find the boys too!!! There seems to be less of the vampire/gargoyle sets than the cat/witch! My Rochelle has a new brother, lol :3

Essence Beasley said:

I love that name :3 Picking out vampire names is fun though, lol...althogh my vampire boy does need a new wig, I can't stand that red/black wig it comes with >br/>
Essence Beasley said:

I totally thought of him as more of Rochelle's brother than her boyfriend too! I kinda like the whole requited love thing she has with Deuce. And I named him Pierre Mason because it means "Rock Stone Worker" in French. I am that lame! I still need a corny name for my vampire though.

Shimmeree said:

Essence Beasley said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service