Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So I recently started getting into the customization of these lovely dolls, and I do think I am in love. I will be posting those that I finish here. I hope you all enjoy the pictures I post and te characters that I create. <3

Thank you for any comments given, I do love to hear what people think. <3

First Project: Cheshire Cat (CAM Kitty Girl)

Second Project: Gothic Harpy (CAM Ghost/Harpy)

Third Project: Saphira Durand (Robecca Steam Repaint)

Views: 1683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're all really nice :)  I like the makeup on the Gothic harpy very much.  Robecca's eyes give her a lot of personality too.

Thank you so much. I am getting more practice on doing eyes and the like. Hopefully I will have some new repaints to show off soon. I plan on repainting my three-eyed ghoul as well as my werewolf and afew others.

Humble Zombie said:

They're all really nice :)  I like the makeup on the Gothic harpy very much.  Robecca's eyes give her a lot of personality too.

I'm super jealous of your ability to do eyes that still look like Monster High dolls. These are fantastic.

Aww...all I really do is look at the Monster High eyes and try to mimic the look of them. I actually would like to try to do eyes that are not so very much like the originals. I think it might be what I do with the next batch. Though that has to wait till spring, so I can spray them...

MadBoyCreator said:

I'm super jealous of your ability to do eyes that still look like Monster High dolls. These are fantastic.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service