Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So I recently started getting into the customization of these lovely dolls, and I do think I am in love. I will be posting those that I finish here. I hope you all enjoy the pictures I post and te characters that I create. <3

Thank you for any comments given, I do love to hear what people think. <3

First Project: Cheshire Cat (CAM Kitty Girl)

Second Project: Gothic Harpy (CAM Ghost/Harpy)

Third Project: Saphira Durand (Robecca Steam Repaint)

Views: 1683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is fabulous! Well done! I turned mine into a cheshire kitty as well but I didn't do the stripes, they seem like a great idea.

I did however give her the cam ghost legs so she's half fading out. It amused me to have her partially invisible hahah.

Love your stripes here.

Thank you so much for the comment. I had alot of fun painting the stripes, and still have to finish the ones of her arms. I had considered adding the ghost girl legs to her as well, but I sort of want them for my ghost girl when I redo her. I have far too many ghost OCs to not do such things. ^.~

purple_monkfish (AKA Clown Wig) said:

She is fabulous! Well done! I turned mine into a cheshire kitty as well but I didn't do the stripes, they seem like a great idea.

I did however give her the cam ghost legs so she's half fading out. It amused me to have her partially invisible hahah.

Love your stripes here.

I have updated my projects with a second girl. This one is a CAM Ghost/Harpy mix. I had wanted to do something abit darker and more gothic with this girl, and this is what came of it. She has get to claim a name, but I do think I like her. <3

The makeup you chose for your ghost/harpy mix kind of reminds me of Brandon Lee's 'The Crow' character.

Overall, your work is lovely & very inspiring.

your work was beautiful!

The gothic harpy is amazing :D

Gabby Goyle: I was actually thinking that after I got her done. It sort of became a little fun joke for me to think of her as the daughter of The Crow. Thank you for your words. I am glad you like her.

Invader D: Thank you so very much. I hope to post more soon.

JJ_Munster: Thank you! I do love her alot! <3

Wow amazing work

jinafire: Thank you so very much. I am glad you enjoy it.

I do very much I love the harpie custom ... you have amazing skills do you make them based on others designs or just your own ...

The gothic harpy is my favourite, because I -love- the streaks down her eyes! =D But awesome job on the other two too!

jinafire: Most of the ideas I get are right from my own head. i really don't start with any idea, I just see where things take me when I sit down. it helps for relaxation and creative thinking for me.

SephXIII: Thank you so much. I do plan on doing some other goth customs, so keep your eyes peeled. ^.^

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service