Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Selling over 50+ MH Dolls from 2010-2013 Sets, Clothes Listed Make Offer!

I had been collecting the MH dolls for my Daughter since 2010. Below are all the dolls she has. Plus The Comic Con Ghoula-Dead Fast and In box Original Operetta. Serious Inquiries only. Some of the dolls are missing hands. They will be listed in condition. And full pictures will be on my blog by the weekend. Click on the side tag Monster High For sale or trade. I am selling everything because my daughter would like an American Girl doll and sets for Christmas, Thank you!

http://ethoffman.blogspot.com/

1. Cleo- Gloom Beach *Missing lower arms only in Bathing Suit

2.  1st Abby- *Naked

3. Operetta- Roller Maze *Missing lower arm on right and hand on left

4. Laguna- Dead tired *right arm missing, she came with her bed

5. Rochelle- Scaris *missing lower arms, with dress, shoes, tights foot chewed

6. Spectra- Dot,  has dress and chain around neck

7. Laguna- Science , naked missing fins and lower arms, with dress

8. Frankie-Dead Tired missing lower arm on left, has clothes

9. Ghoula- Roller Maze, Missing right hand, clothed

10. Cleo-Dead Tired, missing lower arms, naked

11. Ghoula-Dead Tired missing lower arms

12. Draculaura- First cut bangs, naked missing lower arms

13. Ghoula- Scaris missing lower arms

14. Frankie- Skull Shores- Grey Scale blk & White

15. Abby-Skull Shores, missing hands

16. Draculaura- Ghouls Rule

17. Draculaura-Skull Shores

18. Abby- Scaris

19. Laguna-Skull Shores

20. Operetta- Dot

21. Couple pack Draculaura & Clawd

I have a TON more of the Sweet 1600 & Ghouls Rule If you want it I am sure I have it. just e-mail me at  Dvldoll@gmail.com Like I said I have been collecting these since 2010.

We have a TON of parts, clothes and almost every set. Just ask!

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sent FR. I'm interested in the dead fast ghoulia and a few more.

I may kick myself for this but I am willing to sell the SDCC Ghoulia for a lower price because she is missing the box glasses and figure and the notebook.

I'll join the bandwagon and express interest in SDCC Ghoulia. I'm obvioulsy blind, but I don't see any Monster High items on that page. I expanded a bunch of the blog postings and found a few references to pictures but nothing showed prices or SDCC Ghoulia.

I haven't posted the lot yet. I am going to take pictures later today and post them :)

Sending FR/PM
I want to buy SDCC Ghoulia for my daughter. Please respond as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.

I posted 21 pictures. I will be posting more later. Please go to:

http://ethoffman.blogspot.com   To view all the pictures. Please e-mail me at Dvldoll@gmail.com if you see something you need. Please make an offer. Everything fits into one large storage bin.

I have someone already interested in the SDCC Ghoulia. If something happens I will let you know asap. I did post 21 pictures on my blog http://ethoffman.blogspot.com to view everything else.

Snowflake said:

I want to buy SDCC Ghoulia for my daughter. Please respond as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.

Do you ship to Canada? I need Frankie arms and hands, Lagoona arms and hands and Clawdeen arms and hands. I am also interested in Venus, Skull Shores Lagoona, GB Draculara, SS Draculaura and DT Cleo. Thanks!

SDCC Ghoulia-SOLD

Coffin Bean-SOLD

Hydration Station and Lagoona-SOLD

Clawd-SOLD

Both Spectra's-SOLD

Operetta MIB-SOLD

Toralei-SOLD

***All pictures are now up on my blog***

http://ethoffman.blogspot.com/    (my blog)

Yes I do! Please look at the pictures and let me know which ones you would like and make an offer!! I am open to all offers. You can e-mail me at Dvldoll@gmail.com   I just added the dolls that are sold to the bottom of this comment log.

TheCharmingVenus said:

Do you ship to Canada? I need Frankie arms and hands, Lagoona arms and hands and Clawdeen arms and hands. I am also interested in Venus, Skull Shores Lagoona, GB Draculara, SS Draculaura and DT Cleo. Thanks!

I will give you 100 for sdcc ghoulia!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service