Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello all!

I am selling most of my Monster High Collection.  I am going to be moving across the country soon and unfortunately need to part with my dolls to save space, and more importantly help pay for my move.

I am listing all my dolls on Ebay.  They are not being auctioned.  It is a strict 'Buy It Now' deal.  A lot of these prices are great!  Some are inflated ( it's expensive to move!)

Anyway, please check out my listings:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chubbybumpkin/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&...

I am still posting dolls so check back if you don't see something you want!

Thank you!!

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bumping this back to the top.

I've finished listing all my dolls!  All I have left to list is the high school, which should be up in the next two days.

Thank you!

you have awesome stuff and super cheap ahaha I'm just waiting until Thursday for i can pay of it shah  before i bid because I've lost out on a lot of the stuff =(

It's all 'Buy It Now' so you don't have to worry about bidding.  If there is something you definitely want to buy, but are waiting till Thursday, go ahead and purchase it now.  Then just send me a message through Ebay that you will be paying on Thursday.  

I'd hate for someone else to buy it while you were waiting.  Despite the 3 day rule written in the description, I've had people ask if they could pay at a later date.  I don't mind at all.  :)

Hi have just seen you are selling your collection on ebay, iam very interested in your scarah screams comic con but it says you may not be willing to post to the uk

I will. :D shipping will probably cost around $25. I can give u the exact cost in an hour or so when I get home.
If you definitely want the doll, go ahead and purchase and I will send u an invoice to include shipping.

would you consider doing it out of ebay so we could save money on the ebay fees i would be willing to pay you straight through pay pal so you would have the money straight away.

Milady said:

I will. :D shipping will probably cost around $25. I can give u the exact cost in an hour or so when I get home.
If you definitely want the doll, go ahead and purchase and I will send u an invoice to include shipping.

Yeah I think that will be fine.  I will end the listing for Scarah Screams and send you an invoice.  Can you message me your e-mail address for the Paypal invoice?

I've sent you a friend request so that I can send you my paypal address for the invoice.  Do you know how much it will be in total less the e-bay fees?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service