Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi there! As the title says, I'm trying to sell my collection. I'm starting out with the dolls I don't totally love, and I know there's someone out there who'll love them more than I can. I'm willing to negotiate price if you message me personally. 

I have:

Scaris Lagoona: All accessories, including bags and extra shoes. Hair has been washed and restyled. $20

Scaris Cleo: Almost all accessories, no cat shoes. $20

Skull Shores Draculaura: Outfit and accessories. Washed hair. $10

Skull Shores Cleo: Outfit and accessories. $10

Basic Rochelle Goyle: Outfit, journal, pet, purse. $20

Fearleading Purrsephone/Meowlody: includes outfit, shoes, paper pom-poms and black and white microphone things. $15 each

Also, I also have an extra Abbey Bominable journal ($2) and a pack of sparkly temporary tattoos($1). I am willing to throw in stands as well to the first three buyers. Also, if you buy both Scaris, or both Fearleaders, I'll lower the overall price: Scaris: $35, Fearleading: $25

The prices are listed after the description. They DO NOT include shipping. I'll ship anywhere, just message me for rates. 

Pictures: 

Views: 303

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you still have them. I definitely want Scaris Lagoona, Cleo & SS Cleo. Oh and Abbey's journal too please.:)

I am debating about Basic Rochelle.^^; I want to know the shipping fee first. Will you be able to ship directly to me to Bangkok, Thailand via 1st Class? If you can't can I ask you to ship to my friend in the US in KS?

Please let me know, I'll also add you, so you can message me.;)

In case you are interested in trade I have some for trade too.:)

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/looking-to-trade-some-...

I messaged you!

how much for basic rochelle's shipping?

1stwavefanatic said:

how much for basic rochelle's shipping?

Depends on where she's going.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service