Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed hair + hair paint, and some have been sanded or trimmed on the seams. Some have mods (only Clawdeen and Howleen) and one is missing a few fingers (Draculaura) from a previous owner (not myself, but has been sanded down to a smooth finish).

These dolls and accessories would be great for anyone who wants to start customizing these dolls or is already a customizer! 

They will be sold as is and sold all in one batch, no separates. As for layaway, as of right now, I can only accept a 2 month layaway. No refundable payments once you make a payment, so please be sure you want the items before purchasing.

I have feedback on the Dollfie Dreams forum underneath the same username of Pickle. Screenshot for proof is at the end of the Flickr album.

For all pictures, please go to my Flickr album here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127242750@N04/albums/72157670429779668

Price for it all is $200 USD (I'm asking this much as I've put hard work into these dolls and basically spent that much on them, if not more). PRICE DOWN TO $100!

Remember, a 2 month layaway option is available! No refundable payments!  Up to 1 Month Layaway only.

As for shipping, I would prefer to send to U.S. residents only! Shipping might be around $15-20 or so for Priority (or First Class for International Buyers). Express Mail (or Registered for International) will push up the price further, so be prepared for that.

Thank you for all your time! :)

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

**Edit: Gilda has a mod too. Forgot to include that in my original post. c:

Price down to $100 with a possibility of a one month layaway! Thank you for looking! :)

Still available! 

Everything is still available! :)

Everything is still up!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service