Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So for the past few years, MHD's done a secret santa with art, photography, and other unique stuff. Usually Electra organizes it, but she hasn't been around in a few months, so I thought, why don't I take a crack at it?

For those who don't know, a Secret Santa is an exchange where you give someone something, but you can NOT tell them until you give them the complete present. (I'd say you should private chat them  or send them a message, maybe comment on their page?) For presents, again, I'd say most people would want art of their OCs, and if they don't have an OC draw their favorite character from MH. Please do NOT make anything you draw OFFENSIVE in any sort of way. No violence, no sex, etc etc.

If you'd like to participate, or have any questions, comment!

PEOPLE PARTICIPATING:

Rue

Breanna

Monsterhighlover

Mustache

Riley

Gazzy

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to participate, though when does this stop? Cause I'm not that fast a drawer, so it may take awhile!

I'd love to do a Secret Santa!

I would say any time before Christmas. The deadline is probably going to be the 24th of December.

MonsterHighlover said:

I'd like to participate, though when does this stop? Cause I'm not that fast a drawer, so it may take awhile!

I think I might have another crack at it this year. Sign me up! XD

Bump! The lack of entries worry me!

okay so im totally in

I'd start posting your art now, ghouls!

I think this would be awesome! I'd love to do a secret santa ^_^

It's a bit late, but if you can get up some art before the deadline, it'd be great! I'll message you with who your gift is for.

Steam Powered Bunny said:

I think this would be awesome! I'd love to do a secret santa ^_^

Thank you so much!

♎ gallowsCalibrator (Rue) ♎ said:

Here's my Secret Santa art for Breanna Burton. Happy howlidays!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service