Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 9067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eh.... since when does Draculaura has wings and can fly? WTH??

And that's story is utterly ridiculous, Pretty certain the actual ghosts of MH could easily have dealt with that little bugger in their own way.

Well at least we know Frankie saving things with FRIENDSHIP is not changing.

noticed that too. Hopefully that means there are plans to reintroduce them in a later wave.

I may just consider buying Frankie because of the fact it's Ghostbusters theme. But I don't know, both of the MH exclusives look kinda cheap and way less detailed compared to EAH.
Robecca is way too shiny, and Hexicah's poor hair, mustache, socks, and shoes are molded on.
As for Frankie, she is essentially Picture Day Frankie with a custom jumpsuit and a gun. But knowing me, I'll probably get her because its Ghostbusters.
I've not seen anyone really saying they're attending this year, usually a few members on here saying they're going and some evem asking if anyone wants a doll.
Has Mattel truly killed off the fan base this much? This place does seem quieter since the reboot started to creep into view. Is it just me?

It's not everyday that there are ghosts at monster high, what??? do Spectra and Ari skip school a lot? do they not attened everyday? this dose not make sense at all, why wouldn't you expect to see ghosts at a Monster school?

but yay Ghoulia still exist *celebrates* that's good I think by now I am pretty convinced that every character is safe and will all make appearances down the line, and most will probably get dolls, so that is good news.

I would really like to get this Frankie she is awesome plus I loved Ghostbusters as a kid I used to have a tent in the garden I'd play and eat my lunch in, so having that Frankie would be cool, I'll keep her in the box though, however I also really would like to get Katana and Cedar so yeah not sure I can get all that but one or two things would be nice.

"It's not everyday that there are ghosts at monster high, what??? do Spectra and Ari skip school a lot? do they not attened everyday? this dose not make sense at all, why wouldn't you expect to see ghosts at a Monster school?"

Agreed! And let's not forget about Johnny, Sirena, River, Vandala, Porter & Kiyomi, who might drop in for a visit...

ahahah ahahaha sorry just... so amused.

lol y'all. Literally the next sentence.

Today was the presale for the Dolls, and while Frankie sold out, the Monster High Robecca/Hexicia, and Ever After High Cedar are still available. I like to think that they now know the popularity of them, and are making a larger quantity for more fans to own them. I remember from last year around the booth the Valentine/Whisp pack was still available throughout the day; I believe/hope that it will be the same this year, and it will be the same with Cedar. If they are making enough for the show, and for they after sale, hopefully scalpers will be put off, and prices will remain low.

And while it may take away from there exclusivity, it's nice to see more MH, and EAH share in the fun. XD

^so on Matty's site the Robecca/Hexiciah 2 pack that they have on sale, those are only so you can pick them up at the con, right? when will the site have them on sale to ship to those of us not attending the con?

Yes, the ones for sale now, are only available for those attending SDCC this year. The after party sale, open to everyone is usually the following Monday, after the con.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service