Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Found the Mattel Monster High Exclusive super cool. Not too crazy about Cleo but boy do I love Ghoulia.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0825/0133/products/Cleo-Ghoulia_SDCC_2017.jpg?v=1498319588

Views: 1760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAMNIT! I got excited thinking I could finally get this set but after going through their system they're trying to charge SIXTY DOLLARS for international shipping! What an absolute bloody joke!

Noooo!! :c

How much is it normally to ship from here to you do you think? Maybe I or someone else could ship one to you

I think last time I was quoted it was about 60, US post is really insanely expensive and the box is pretty huge but mattel are i'm certain taking the piss here. They have a 20% off global orders voucher but it doesn't stack and doesn't do anything about the shipping cost. The cyberdeal voucher is more generous.

Sadly i think even with their deal taking the final cost down to $18 shipping is still prohibitive. I mean 60 bucks to ship a box is ridiculous.

What annoys me is that UK to US post is actually pretty dang reasonable. It's like £20 to ship a big box all the way to australia for goodness sake! And that's a heavy box.

I'll keep an eye on ebay, their crappy international shipping might come up with something *sigh* But sadly when someone tried to help me last time and got all the weights and stuff their quote was about $60 too.

Oh!

I have given up on it.

I really love Ghoulia but I am too broke at the moment. And I am a cheap skate anyway! LOL I like a bargain and I became like this for dolls too.

I will love my Ghoulias even more then (like if it could be possible!)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service