Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Found the Mattel Monster High Exclusive super cool. Not too crazy about Cleo but boy do I love Ghoulia.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0825/0133/products/Cleo-Ghoulia_SDCC_2017.jpg?v=1498319588

Views: 1760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Thanks for sharing! It's about time they bought Ghoulia back.

I thought this was a Mattel shop or site exclusive? 

Hello,

I hadn't noticed how long Cleo's hair is! Pretty!  :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf

this isn't an sdcc exclusive. it's just a mattel shop exclusive.

Wanted to share the exclusive. The packaging is amazing. The fact that they both came with stand is awesome. Wonderful exclusive 2pk.

I ordered this set and its supposed to be on its way to me his week! It looks amazing!

Awesome mechagirl, your gonna love them. They are really well done. They have that high end feel we all loved from MH back in the day and the price for an online exclusive is great.

yep Im very happy with them! Ghoulia is just so pretty and I love Cleo's regal outfit. Also amazing how they achieved the 3d effect within the box! The price was great too!

Hello, mechagirl,

Congrats!  :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Mattel has them in stock and you can use CYBERDEALS coupon to get 30% off 

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO ADD THE TOPTOYS COUPON FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $20 USD (and some change)

Seriously I was having such a terrible day due to PTSD and now I’m so excited and happy! I didn’t think I would see this set for a long time. Thank you soooooo much >^.^<>^.^<>^.^<333333
I was slightly disappointed with ghoulia’s jacket, in the olden days they’d have stitched her up a real one instead of printing it; but literally everything else about this set is absolutely delicious hgmdjsjsbdjdmbfnkrmefn

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service