Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi, I am asking $50 and shipping is included for this SDCC 2016 Monster High 2 pack of Robecca Steam and Father. There are some blemishes due to receiving doll where the father's arm piece came off you can see it in the video link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPm7WalV0p8

This is my first time selling but I have good feedback here as a buyer you can check that out on my page. Paypal and US only please and thank you. 

Views: 315

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi The Whispering Wolf,

Yes I can I will put it on hold the moment you said that you would like to purchase her.

Thank you,
Chris Dang

Hello, Chris,

Thank you for putting this on hold for me, because the eBay and other online prices are outrageous!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf

No problem and yeah I have seen their prices yikes

Hello, Chris Dang,

Cool! Thanks. 

Do you want me to send the money on or by the 24th of October, or sooner, or by the end of October / the beginning of November?

Thank you again for offering these dolls here.  :)

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / "Wolfie"

Hello, Chris Dang,

I know that you had said "PayPal only", and someone in my family has a PayPal account, but it isn't me. I could use that account, but I'm curious to know if you'd be willing to accept a Money Order. If not, that's cool with me, but if you are, just say so.  :)

Gooebye,

I have no experience with Money order so if you could please let me know what exactly is the process with that. I am more familiar with paypal since I have sold a few items online hence why I said paypal only but if money order seems alright I might be okay with trying it out but if not maybe go with your family member's paypal but only if they are alright with it but yeah if I can get more information on the money order then maybe we can do that.

Hello, Chris Dang,

I left a message in your Inbox.  :)

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service