Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Finally is here guys !!! I really don't have to much hope on it because I have the feeling we had seen everything already, I'm only excited to see Finnegan and Valentin, I'm sure will see ME wave 2, GG (to me looks like the ghouls go to Hexico with skelita I wish this so bad), the budget dolls, Sweet 1600 Draculaura and the big revealed is going to be mermaids and more mermaids... I wish to see more mansters or new characters...please share everything about the comic con, news, pics, links... And of course your thoughts

P.s. I'm still waiting for ghoul fair wave 2 with Skelita and I dream that one day we can get her brother but this is just a dream...

Views: 8357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Konzern, thanks for the update on the dolls.

Er what happened to the thread about the sale of the 2 pk on Matty collector?
It's still available now btw

THAT is a really good question. Either the topic creator or a mod must have deleted it but I can think of no reason a mod would do so. I can't find the thread now... uh... unless i'm really blind today.

That's very strange.

It's defiantly not there I clicked a link from email and got page not found :( wierd. Oh well.

If you go to the Matty collector site and type in SDCC it show that the two pack is sold out but Nefera is still available last I checked

If you go to the Matty collector site and type in SDCC it show that the two pack is sold out but Nefera is still available last I checked

Wow the 2 pack lasted much longer then I thought and nefera is still going strong, I wonder if she will sell out at all. maybe the vinlys not as popular as they hoped?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service