Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Finally is here guys !!! I really don't have to much hope on it because I have the feeling we had seen everything already, I'm only excited to see Finnegan and Valentin, I'm sure will see ME wave 2, GG (to me looks like the ghouls go to Hexico with skelita I wish this so bad), the budget dolls, Sweet 1600 Draculaura and the big revealed is going to be mermaids and more mermaids... I wish to see more mansters or new characters...please share everything about the comic con, news, pics, links... And of course your thoughts

P.s. I'm still waiting for ghoul fair wave 2 with Skelita and I dream that one day we can get her brother but this is just a dream...

Views: 8358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loving Whisp!!!!!! Wish she just came with her genie bottom (tail?), but the fact that she has both it & legs is awesome.  She'll probably just be a reg doll (with legs, no genie option) when her I <3 Fashion version comes out though; since that is what will make the SDCC version special...

With the leaks, I'm not excited as usual; but still hoping for a surprise (or 10) and more pics of the newbies.

when does sdcc start? 

I believe that today is "preview day" but tomorrow is the official start.  

The only things Ive seen so far (on Tumblr) are Whisp/Valentine & the Nefera vinyl...

There's more shots of Ryder as well.

TTPM just did a review on Whisp and Valentine. I just love Whisps smoky "tail"
Attachments:

@monsterhighCheck in tomorrow morning for a scary-cute surprise of miniature proportions!  #MHComicConReveal #SDCC2015#MonsterHighSDCC #GetExcited

Soooo cute!  And a surprise!  Sir Hoots-a-lot and Count Fabulous are my favorites, but really hoping a Crossfade, or both colors, come out later!

omg i need count fabulous!!

Why the pets again? Didnt they likeliterally just do secret critters like last year but stopped for some reason?
I hope we get to see some more newer pets that belong to the newer characters. After Gigi and Twyla we never saw pets again.

I do think there's a market for pets, but they keep doing it wrong.  The Secret Critters had those silly gimmicks to them and never sold, the plushies always came with the same three or four pets, the same that they're showing here to be fair, but these look like vinyls.  No gimmicks, just the pets.

Ghoul Fair Skelita with piñata!  Thankfully!  

So Finnegan does have plastic hair … doesn't matter, I'm just so freakin' excited he's here!

I love that Whisp comes with an interchangeable smoke tail - very cool feature!

My sister pointed out something that I didn't click with.  Skelita, Clawd, and Draculaura, along with Finnegan, are all in the case, so  that means they won't be reveals.  Maybe there'll be a couple of more surprises after all, including the vinyl looking pets.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service