Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 1562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay for Scarah and Hoodude, and yay for the Death figurine on the right! :D

Yeah, I was going to ask what or who that was over Hoodude's shoulder...!

~Bride

Death from the comic "The Sandman", who is awesome :D

BrideOfSmithenstein said:

Yeah, I was going to ask what or who that was over Hoodude's shoulder...!

~Bride

Yeah! i was excited to see them, i've been hoping i can get a Death figure later. (lol Dad and I like her so i want to give it to him for his birthday soon!)

aaaaaaah~ Scarah is so cute....... simple but cute <3. Thanks for the upload! I've been craving some con pictures.



Victoria Niccals said:

Yay for Scarah and Hoodude, and yay for the Death figurine on the right! :D

I will have more soon. I think the Polly pockets box looks amazing. I love all the color.

What is it of? Superhero Polly?

Jill Spectrafan said:

I will have more soon. I think the Polly pockets box looks amazing. I love all the color.

well the one in the photo shows the box with Poison Ivy and Catwoman. 

googled it- http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/2012/05/catwoman-purrrsday-polly-pock...

Minami Kaome said:

What is it of? Superhero Polly?

I love these dolls! Can't wait to get one!


That is so cute, I love Harley and Ivy. That whole case is like a dream come true. It's filled with DC, Vertigo and Monster High, my three favorite things!

Victoria Secret said:

well the one in the photo shows the box with Poison Ivy and Catwoman. 

googled it- http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/2012/05/catwoman-purrrsday-polly-pock...

Minami Kaome said:

What is it of? Superhero Polly?

I'm hoping I will have some more Polly pics and pics of other Mattel stuff very soon. They are having some internet trouble right now, so it will be a bit more of a wait on those . I did add some links to photos Nascarfan took on the first 2 days of the Convention.
 
Minami Kaome said:

What is it of? Superhero Polly?

Jill Spectrafan said:

I will have more soon. I think the Polly pockets box looks amazing. I love all the color.

I so want the Harley one!

Jill Spectrafan said:

I'm hoping I will have some more Polly pics and pics of other Mattel stuff very soon. They are having some internet trouble right now, so it will be a bit more of a wait on those . I did add some links to photos Nascarfan took on the first 2 days of the Convention.
 
Minami Kaome said:

What is it of? Superhero Polly?

Jill Spectrafan said:

I will have more soon. I think the Polly pockets box looks amazing. I love all the color.

wow, how awesome would it be to drive the batmobile?

its so funny seeing it on the street!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service