Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

**PRICE REDUCED! LAST DAY!** SDCC 2012 Exclusive - Limited Edition Scarah Screams with Hoodude MINT NIB for SALE

I have a Limited Edition Scarah Screams with Hoodude for sale. She is the San Diego Comic Con 2012 Exclusive that was very hard to get. She is NEW in box and in perfect MINT condition.

I am currently asking $185
Today ONLY! Her price is $150!!
After today I will post her up on Ebay. I would like to offer her here first, to the hardcore fans who love these dolls.

Shipping will be an additional charge and will be calculated based on your mailing address.
Payment via Paypal ONLY. Available funds, no e-checks.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or to proceed with purchase.

SERIOUS Inquiries ONLY! Don't waste my time if you do not have the funds available.

Views: 636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested! How much would shipping be to 33408?

Hey there Katieklassified.

Thank you for your interest in the Scarah. Shipping to your location will be $15 and that INCLUDES PriorityRate Shipping, Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Making your total $200

My Paypal email for payment is SheriSherilyn@gmail.com 

Please PM (or email) me your mailing address so that I can get he package ready for you. I will head to the post office as soon as i receive payment. 

Thanks bunches,

Sherilyn

katieklassified said:

I'm interested! How much would shipping be to 33408?

How much would shipping to Italy be? with a tracking number?

Thanks

I'm going to have to pass. Buying Wydowna cleared me out for a little bit =/. Thank you though!

Thank you for your interest Calebtobay!

Shipping to Italy will be $50. That will be for USPS Priority Shipping (est. delivery 6 to 10 business days), INCLUDES Insurance and Return Receipt. There is no "tracking" for international packages, but I will provide you with a Customs Reference Number. 

This makes your TOTAL $235

Please PM (or email) me your mailing address so that I can get he package ready for you. I will head to the post office as soon as i receive payment. 

Thanks bunches,

Sherilyn

calebtobey said:

How much would shipping to Italy be? with a tracking number?

Thanks

Sorry to hear that, but thank you for letting me know.

katieklassified said:

I'm going to have to pass. Buying Wydowna cleared me out for a little bit =/. Thank you though!

Hey there! is she still for sale?? :)

Hey there Miss_Monster
Yes, she is still available. First person to make payment gets her. I noticed you're in Australia. Shipping to you will be $50. Making your total $235.
My paypal email is sherisherilyn@gmail.com

Feel free to ask me any questions. :)

Please see my comment above. I meant to reply to your question here, but I posted it separate. Thanks :)

Miss_Monster said:

Hey there! is she still for sale?? :)

LAST DAY Scarah will be offered HERE on MHD forum. If no one adopts her, she will end up on Ebay for more. Please help, I need the funds to pay my cell phone bill!

How much would shipping be to 85710??

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for your interest in the Scarah. I was actually going to remove her from the forum today. So you are the luck person to catch her! Shipping to your location will be $15 and that INCLUDES PriorityRate Shipping, Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Making your total $165

Thanks bunches,

Sherilyn

Jordan said:

How much would shipping be to 85710??

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service