Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Is this the so called School's Out/Basic 2 Lagoona? I think is beautiful. The person who reported the photo on Facebook said it was shown with the other new basics. The small picture in the corner has Spectra, SO Clawdeen, Spectra, Abbey, and Ghoulia. Now there's a link!

Views: 1196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I love her!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
As stated before, this is amazing! She is really pretty. Don't hate me for saying this, but she looks better then her first basic (especially because the curls in my basic lagoona died before I even got her). Thanks for sharing the info!

She looks so good!! We've been waiting for her for a long time, and I think she was well worth the wait ;)

@Draculacey: You can always get her and change the fishnets if you don't like them. Many people don't like the "too much" jewellery, and I don't see them complaining half as much. I think it was right that they tried to mature her a bit. ;)

Oh sure.. just when I resigned myself to not having any more room for more dolls but just the first basic editions of all of them.... they go and do this. Dangit. I actually like this one better than the first version. Well I guess I am going to have to buy another bookcase lol.
My basic Clawdeen's hair definitely looks nicer. I agree, it's probably the layering. Unfortunately it is still pretty messy (and I don't really touch the doll. She is just displayed). I guess my problem came from ordering the dolls on TRU.com. I have come to discover that they give you bottom of the barrel toys when you order online. I completely understand the benefits of ordering online, but for me, I'm keeping an eye out in stores for them. (Sorry for the rant. Just wanted people to know what I have learned from experience). :)

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:
I totally agree with you, especially about the hair! This Lagoona to me is far better than the original basic Lagoona. The hair looks shorter here and styled differently - maybe with some layering? I think it may be cut a lot like Clawdeen's original basic hair, which despite the waves in her hair somehow always still looks really nice and not frizzy.  

Hidden Chaos said:
As stated before, this is amazing! She is really pretty. Don't hate me for saying this, but she looks better then her first basic (especially because the curls in my basic lagoona died before I even got her). Thanks for sharing the info!
I definitely enjoy picking them out. I do believe her hair will be a lot nicer. :D

Ooh. That's pretty disappointing. Good to know, though, if people are considering ordering online.

Well, hopefully this Lagoona's hair will be better, especially if you are able to get her in the store and pick the one you like yourself. Though, the way they strap the hair down it's kind of hard to tell what it's going to look like out of the box.

Hidden Chaos said:

My basic Clawdeen's hair definitely looks nicer. I agree, it's probably the layering. Unfortunately it is still pretty messy (and I don't really touch the doll. She is just displayed). I guess my problem came from ordering the dolls on TRU.com. I have come to discover that they give you bottom of the barrel toys when you order online. I completely understand the benefits of ordering online, but for me, I'm keeping an eye out in stores for them. (Sorry for the rant. Just wanted people to know what I have learned from experience). :)

The more I look at this the more I hate my basic Lagoona. This is 1,000,000,000,000 times better to me, yet I wanted Lagoona to be the other doll to come with my Frankie (hm....).
might be schools out
I never tried to sit Lagoona down before. I am glad that the new Lagoona will work out better!

When I brought my basic Lagoona home I thought she was awesome! Then after dealing with her flower falling out, and her fried hair, and the fact that she wasn't able to sit down in her outfit, etc. I ended up being over her fairly quickly and gave her to my daughter who really wanted her. I still loved the character and design, just not that version of her. I just thought/hoped that a better Lagoona will most certainly be out later on and I'll be able to snag that one instead. And here she is! Yeah, why couldn't they have done Lagoona like this from the beginning? She's awesome.
I agree. I always wondered out of all the dolls whose outfit I would rather wear, but now I can see people actually wearing similar outfits to these. :)

Yeah, she couldn't sit down because of the combo of the mesh leggings attached to the swimsuit and then having the shorts over that. That really restricted the movement of her upper legs. And then the hoodie with the hole in the back for her hair to go through, and the string tie on the back of her swimsuit...that outfit was just unnecessarily complicated. If you just set her on a shelf and posed her and left her as is, she was fine - beautiful, but the minute you tried to change her (like into her scream uniform), then she's got fins falling out, etc. Everything just started to go downhill.

I noticed before I saw this new "School's Out" Lagoona that all of the other new School's Out outfits on the other ghouls were much more chic and streamlined. I'm glad that's the case with this new Lagoona as well.

Yeah its the schools out Lagoona Blue.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service