Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey everyone! It's me again, from Romania, and today I bought the new MH magazine. It has Ghoulia's Scaris box art in it. I scanned it for you :)

Views: 1211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, she looks really cute.  I think she is the only one I'm getting other then Deuce.

O, she looks exactly as I was hoping! I agree with Aurora, from the budget line she and Deuce are the only ones I am interested in.

Thank you for sharing :D

Huh, from the photo of the doll I thought she had short hair, which I absolutely loved.

Is that just the Romanian version? It's just that I got the new magazine in the UK today, and she was nowhere. I did, however, find Scaris Deuce, Draculaura and Frankie in the Killer Cringe section! I've attached a picture.

Attachments:

I love her Shoes!!! I want those for myself :)

Don't know, it's weird. I though all of the European countries have the same magazine, although I think we are behind with one number.

Werewolfsisters72 said:

Is that just the Romanian version? It's just that I got the new magazine in the UK today, and she was nowhere. I did, however, find Scaris Deuce, Draculaura and Frankie in the Killer Cringe section! I've attached a picture.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait til she comes out.

I love her dress! I can't wait until she comes out :-)

Love this ghoulia! She's cute !

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service