Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

I was having a pretty bad day today. I had to go to a medical appointment that was making me nervous, and then, the doctor gave me some dangerous instructions that were scaring me (I'm going to review them with my Cardiologist before actually obeying them, because if I follow the instructions, and the....experiment goes wrong, I could be set for a lot of health issues!), and so....

I decided to go shopping at a local drug store, in order to calm my nerves. I was just sort of wandering about in there, and I decided that I may as well check out the toy section. I was shocked to find some DC Superhero Girls (Basic Harley and Bumblebee with plastic capes), two Hannah Montana friend dolls from 2007 (I grabbed one off of the peg, in order to look at it, and the freakin' hang tag broke right away! OOPS!), and....three $20.00 Monster High dolls!!!   : O   : O   : O

The three MH dolls that were there dated from around 2012 / 2013 (box dates of 2012 for all of them). There was one Dead Tired Clawdeen (with the bangs), one Freaky Field Trip Clawdeen, and one Scaris Draculaura! I looked through all three dusty windows, and I finally chose Scaris Draculaura, because even though all three had eye wonkshe had the least amount of it, and she didn't have hair issues, like Freaky Field Trip Clawdeen. LOL!

She does have the dreaded glue issue, but she is really lovely, and she's fresh out of the box! I almost ordered her online one time, so I'm glad that I was able to get her today.

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie 

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Oh, fang! I'd have actually gotten a better deal by getting Dead Tired Clawdeen! I'm gonna try to gather enough dough to get her soon! Fingers crossed that she's still there when I return, and I hope that if this cold that I have worsens (I already feel pretty miserable, what with the heavy chest and the sore, sandpaper throat!), someone here will go out for me, and they'll be able to buy the correct doll. LOL! That can be tough when you're the only real doll enthusiast in the house! LOL!

Goodbye,

Dear Wolfie,

Hello & Happy weekend..I hope you are able to get the Clawdeen doll you want..If she survived the Christmas rush then I am sure she will still be there for you...Print out a photo of the exact doll and show it to the family member/friend who can buy it for you..Or have them view the doll online and write down the name....

Please keep Us posted on your health issue..I will keep you in my prayers..

Happy Get well soon Hugs,

Maureen

Hello, Maureen,

Thank you.  <Hugs>  

The medical appointment was about a medical issue, but it wasn't about my being ill, or anything, so all that I'm dealing with right now is this cold. I don't actually think that I have a sore throat (just sinus stuff, I guess), but I can't wait to feel better, anyway.   :)

I might print an image out, or whatever, because the price isn't coming down online. I did hint about the money, because today and tomorrow are the last days of Christmas, but I don't know....

Right now, there is a seller who won't reply to me about another online doll, so I'm really wishing that I had that Clawdeen, even though I don't have enough online money for that particular Clawdeen.   :(

I may get a little bit of $ from my grandmother, but it will barely cover the $22.00 cost of the doll, anyway, so I'm probably just gonna put it into the bank, because Grandma doesn't send money very often.

Hopefully, the locals who don't care about MH will pass those dusty boxes by for the next few weeks (LOL!), and, if I don't get the doll between now and the next two days, I can earn enough dough to get it later, because my family is outraged about the $20.00 price tag!   : O  They should see the $30-some odd online "price tags"! LOL!

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service