Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Scaris dolls hit the shelves NOW! *** Edited with more photos 9/11/2012

Now Monster High Scaris are out, we dont know where, but I found this photos of a warehouse!!!! Keep looking for Toys R Us and other shops

Source : http://allmyghouls.tumblr.com/

Views: 23065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im thinking about getting a 2nd Job at Kmart, Walmart or Toys R Us...just so i can get all the new goodies...afterall...who remembers last christmas?? It literally took months for dolls to start showing up on store shelves....and i dont want to have to wait that long for these dolls.

I was a big time Barbie collector I got a seasonal job at ToysRus it was a great I found everything I wanted.

PerryNormal said:

Im thinking about getting a 2nd Job at Kmart, Walmart or Toys R Us...just so i can get all the new goodies...afterall...who remembers last christmas?? It literally took months for dolls to start showing up on store shelves....and i dont want to have to wait that long for these dolls.

I think its a Chinese Dragon from the Chinese New Year , I cant explain it so... Look at this photo, I think its something like that

Maggie Mayhem (Ermagerd, no PC.) said:

Is that Jina's pet I see on her journal? ;3;

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D

Please, JinaFire, come here soon! The UK needs you! Especially my area! And Skelita, get over here too! Both of you, outta that warehouse and into our toy stores! :|

BTW, can I cancel my holiday and go there? Wouldn't you love to have a good root round that place? :)

If that is Jina's pet, it looks like it could be a Foo dog. I wish I could see a clearer picture, but just looking at the shape that would be my first guess. :)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_guardian_lions#section_4

Really love these dolls , Just great :)

*squees*  Ack!  Oh, I want both of them here now!

Yay!!!! I would doll hunt but as PurpleLynnie said, bein in Nj sucks ATM...

Thanks, MoNsTeRgirL! And you are so correct, it does suck (at the moment) to live in NJ, but us New Jerseyans are resilient people and we WILL get through this soon and so that our Monster High doll hunting can continue!

Skelitaaaaa. :C -grabby hands-
to be honest, it looks to me like these photos were taken at the manufacturing plant where these dolls were made. If you look closely at the Skelita pic, you can see the conveyor belt behind her & a worker in the background. That probably is in China, as I think that is were the dolls are currently being made.
Still, I can't wait for them to hit the stores. Both are a must-have! Love the way Skelita is all bones, & I have always collected dragons of all types. I also agree that the pic on Jinafire's journal really looks to be a foo dog.

I thought the same thing. If you notice, ALL the boxes in the back look like Mattel. A store would not have that.

Witch Doctor said:

to be honest, it looks to me like these photos were taken at the manufacturing plant where these dolls were made. If you look closely at the Skelita pic, you can see the conveyor belt behind her & a worker in the background. That probably is in China, as I think that is were the dolls are currently being made.
Still, I can't wait for them to hit the stores. Both are a must-have! Love the way Skelita is all bones, & I have always collected dragons of all types. I also agree that the pic on Jinafire's journal really looks to be a foo dog.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service