Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Scaris dolls hit the shelves NOW! *** Edited with more photos 9/11/2012

Now Monster High Scaris are out, we dont know where, but I found this photos of a warehouse!!!! Keep looking for Toys R Us and other shops

Source : http://allmyghouls.tumblr.com/

Views: 23142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More likely it's a Mattel distribution center since the boxes all seem to be palletized.

Edit: Though I do agree, this is probably China or Indonesia.

I think its indonesia cus thats were the box says its made. Oh and i cant wait till jinafire is out. I adore dragons!

OOO I WANT THEM SO MUCH!

Also, can I point out that is says Skelita is "Daughter of Los Eskeletos".

oh sweet lord *drools* x

In case you guys haven't seen it, the girl that posted those pics on Tumblr said the pics were taken by her mom in the Fort Worth, TX Mattel warehouse.

Are these just in USA? Im in UK and so want then to come out over here :)

handy to know -

bridgechan said:

In case you guys haven't seen it, the girl that posted those pics on Tumblr said the pics were taken by her mom in the Fort Worth, TX Mattel warehouse.

I REALLY want Jinafire! She's gorgeous!

So is Scaris part budget line, part not? Because I saw in another post other Scaris dolls in the small boxes.

If you go on the girl's blog her mother works at a Mattel distribution center. The dolls have been sent out but she doesn't know which stores.

I was just thinking, wondering, if these (higher price point) Scaris dolls will be like Sweet 1600 last year -- Only Toys R Us had Sweet 1600 line in 2011 and advertised it.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service