Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Basic-Travel-Deuce-Gordon/dp/B008B68ITK

Hurry, before he's all gone!  The car and cafe set are back in stock right now, too!

Views: 4595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got my Deuce at Justice in Augusta Ga.  Ordered Ghoulia and Abbey on Amazon for about $15 a piece :) yay.

Has anyone gotten a Deuce in Amazon only for it to be cancelled later? I finally was able to order one, but I don't want to tell my sister if they might cancel the order. 

That happened to me over the weekend with him, but it wasn't directly thru Amazon. Yoyo.com was listed as a third party seller, & had him for $12.99. The order went thru, but the next morning I got the cancellation email from Amazon, saying they were out of stock.

I'm hoping the order I placed for Deuce directly thru Amazon today isn't cancelled. Guess I'll just have to wait & see tomorrow.

Faeiesh said:

Has anyone gotten a Deuce in Amazon only for it to be cancelled later? I finally was able to order one, but I don't want to tell my sister if they might cancel the order. 

From what I was told at Justice today, there is only one Deuce per case. I got one from Amazon about 3 days ago and they continue to stock him.

Keep trying!

Thank you, I guess I'll wait a couple of days to make sure. 


Viper said:

That happened to me over the weekend with him, but it wasn't directly thru Amazon. Yoyo.com was listed as a third party seller, & had him for $12.99. The order went thru, but the next morning I got the cancellation email from Amazon, saying they were out of stock.

I'm hoping the order I placed for Deuce directly thru Amazon today isn't cancelled. Guess I'll just have to wait & see tomorrow.

Faeiesh said:

Has anyone gotten a Deuce in Amazon only for it to be cancelled later? I finally was able to order one, but I don't want to tell my sister if they might cancel the order. 

YEP! Duece is going to be another Gil....They always do this with the guys. :(


 
Anastasia said:

From what I was told at Justice today, there is only one Deuce per case. I got one from Amazon about 3 days ago and they continue to stock him.

Keep trying!

HE'S BACK IN STOCK!  GO NOW!!

Sorry for shouting.

(edit)  Never mind.  I hope there were some of you who were able to get him just now.

Yay!  I love Amazon...

I can stop running around like a mad woman now... until Catrine.

Hey, congrats Faye! They look awesome. Just got my three today too.

Still waiting for the fourth, Duece, to be shipped out. At the time I ordered him, they gave an availability date of Nov. 7, so I'm assuming he'll ship out sometime soon after that.

I ordered one yesterday when they briefly popped back into stock. 17 in stock went to 0 in about 2 minutes. I ummed and ahhed over the import tax etc but in the end, I can't afford to go from store to store with my hip problem atm so even when they DO hit the shelves over here, i'm unlikely to be able to go and track him down.

Now it's a waiting game. My order says "in stock but may take 1 to 2 days to process" which from what I understand means they think they have some stock somewhere and have to go find it? Fingers crossed they do fulfil the order.

As for cost, worked out around £15 for him. This line I think will retail at around £12 here so not too much over.

My Deuce just shipped out from Justice, he was briefly on their website and I was lucky enough to snag one :)

I finally ordered my daughters Deuce on Wednesday (12/5) after trying on amazon for 3 days (all day). I picked up Ghoulia also (her fav character) to get the free shipping. Amazon's email says they were shipped out yesterday and will arrive Monday. Persistence pays off and I am so happy I can stop driving from store to store searching like a mad woman for my baby's dolls! Ohhh wait, the search isn't over...I still need Jinafire and Skelita for her! ;-)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service