Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Basic-Travel-Deuce-Gordon/dp/B008B68ITK

Hurry, before he's all gone!  The car and cafe set are back in stock right now, too!

Views: 4595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can buy replacment arms for Deuce off of Mattel's customer service website if you cant find the arm.

Robin Montoro said:

I finally got Deuce at my Justice today.  In fact I got three of them.  My daughter, my son, and I all wanted one!  I am just a little disappointed because my son has only had his for a few hours and he's already lost part of the arm.  Somehow one of his arms came off at the elbow joint without him noticing it and we can't find it.  It's frustrating!

Was able to order one this morning on Amazon! So happy I got my order through.

Congrats! Yeah, I apparently missed it, AGAIN!! I checked before I left the house & nothing, but when I got to work there was the stock alert, but they were already all gone.:-( Oh well, I'll eventually get him- just gotta keep trying.

NOT LISA said:

Was able to order one this morning on Amazon! So happy I got my order through.

I'm sick of the games with Amazon you have to play trying to get him....he's gone in seconds everytime he's restocked and the madness isn't worth it to me....i'll just keep checking my Justice for him....he's shown up here according to someone so i'll just keep checking there :)

Deuce is in stock right now at Amazon.  I just got one.

Hey congrats, you beat me to it! Just got one too. Hopefully this one won't be cancelled.

Heather said:

Deuce is in stock right now at Amazon.  I just got one.

I had two in my cart. I was changing the shipping seed to free shipping and as soon as I pressed continue, it said I didn't have any in my cart. I'm sick of Amazon limiting how many are in the system each day. AND putting him in stock at these awful hours.

I do wish Amazon had it to where if you manage to get it in your cart, you have ten minutes to proceed with checkout before it gets taken out.

Shoot, other sites do this (like Ticketmaster, IIRC), so why can't they?

Lillian Gracey said:

I had two in my cart. I was changing the shipping seed to free shipping and as soon as I pressed continue, it said I didn't have any in my cart. I'm sick of Amazon limiting how many are in the system each day. AND putting him in stock at these awful hours.

This, basically.  They can't magically make more Deuces than they have appear.

Justin said:

Poor babies. Amazon has numerous distribution centers across the US. When one of these locations gets a batch of dolls, they will put them as In Stock. If an Amazon in WA has 80 Deuce, then as soon as 79 are sold, you cannot buy 2 of your own even if you're already in the process of checking out.

Amazon does not limit how much you can buy. They simply tell you how much you CAN'T buy based in how much real-time stock they have.

At least Amazon will let you know within minutes, or even seconds, that your order cannot be completed. Unlike TRU.

I'm frustrated I am not quick enough, but Amazon is not at fault. Lets be grown-ups and not pass the blame.

Deuce is now on the Justice website, just ordered mine :))

dangit, missed it.  Ghoulia is still up, but I'm not going to pay for shipping just for Ghoulia (already got Abbey and Lala).  Hopefully they'll show up in the stores around me.  We got the deluxe Scaris earlier than a lot of places, but seems like we're getting the basic line late.

I keep missing deuce too!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service