Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Basic-Travel-Deuce-Gordon/dp/B008B68ITK

Hurry, before he's all gone!  The car and cafe set are back in stock right now, too!

Views: 4589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine shipped today, estimated delivery Dec 20th. Not bad for international and it was really reasonable postage as well.

Deuce and Ghoulia arrived today like Amazon promised! The boxes were a little crushed on the sides, but my 5 year old daughter won't care, she takes them out of the boxes anyway. So happy for her to open these on Christmas morning!

Howleen's Mom said:

Yeah it was weird though...like January or February. I can't remember which one the product page said. But it didn't show up saying it was a pre-order like other things do when they give an availability date that is months away. I'm am hoping the dolls show-up as stated and there are no issues. I'll update you when I get them!

Viper said:

OK, thanks. Yeah, maybe you're right & different warehouses are being used. I'm in NY, so I guess it's possible. When you ordered, did you get an availability date?
I'm so happy for your daughter. I should have mine on Wednesday. All I need is Scaris Draculaura and I'm done with Scaris until Catrine comes out and then I'm sure they'll announce a multipack to have Lagoona and Cleo.

Thank you Mike! That is so true, then the hunt will be on again LOL! Her Jinafire and Skelita will be here tomorrow from Mattel. I am truly done Christmas shopping for her unless I can find a Holt somewhere. I won't hold my breath, but I will keep hope alive after all it is Christmas ;-) Now if I could find some of these Transformers by Hasbro that my 14 year old son needs for his collection...

Mike said:

I'm so happy for your daughter. I should have mine on Wednesday. All I need is Scaris Draculaura and I'm done with Scaris until Catrine comes out and then I'm sure they'll announce a multipack to have Lagoona and Cleo.

I ordered my Deuce not from Amazon but from Justice and he'll be here today :))

instock....

price went up...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service