Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Basic-Travel-Deuce-Gordon/dp/B008B68ITK

Hurry, before he's all gone!  The car and cafe set are back in stock right now, too!

Views: 4594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huh, ordered mine on Tuesday & still didn't get a shipment confirmation. Do you have Amazon Prime?

Howleen's Mom said:

I finally ordered my daughters Deuce on Wednesday (12/5) after trying on amazon for 3 days (all day). I picked up Ghoulia also (her fav character) to get the free shipping. Amazon's email says they were shipped out yesterday and will arrive Monday. Persistence pays off and I am so happy I can stop driving from store to store searching like a mad woman for my baby's dolls! Ohhh wait, the search isn't over...I still need Jinafire and Skelita for her! ;-)

No Viper, I used the free super saver shipping. I was shocked that it shipped so soon also. I just tracked it with the shipper (Prestige) and it definitely says delivery will be Monday 12/10/12. It shipped from Kentucky and I am in Ohio. So very close. Maybe yours shipped from a different warehouse...amazon has alot across the US.

Viper said:

Huh, ordered mine on Tuesday & still didn't get a shipment confirmation. Do you have Amazon Prime?

Howleen's Mom said:

I finally ordered my daughters Deuce on Wednesday (12/5) after trying on amazon for 3 days (all day). I picked up Ghoulia also (her fav character) to get the free shipping. Amazon's email says they were shipped out yesterday and will arrive Monday. Persistence pays off and I am so happy I can stop driving from store to store searching like a mad woman for my baby's dolls! Ohhh wait, the search isn't over...I still need Jinafire and Skelita for her! ;-)

OK, thanks. Yeah, maybe you're right & different warehouses are being used. I'm in NY, so I guess it's possible. When you ordered, did you get an availability date?

Yeah it was weird though...like January or February. I can't remember which one the product page said. But it didn't show up saying it was a pre-order like other things do when they give an availability date that is months away. I'm am hoping the dolls show-up as stated and there are no issues. I'll update you when I get them!

Viper said:

OK, thanks. Yeah, maybe you're right & different warehouses are being used. I'm in NY, so I guess it's possible. When you ordered, did you get an availability date?
Mine shipped from CA and that was 3 days ago. I guess each warehouse posts when they have stock available.

I ordered a Deuce and I got the order confirmation but no shipping confirmation as of yet.  I'm really paranoid about it, I feel like Amazon is gonna jipp me.  It says shipping soon, the same for the new fashion packs I ordered.  I'm in New Jersey and I dunno where the nearest warehouse is.

I wouldn't worry about it. As I said above, I'm in NY. I just had mine change to 'Shipping Soon' today too. We're prob. both getting them from the same warehouse. I know that the availability date they gave me when I ordered was today, 12/7, so it matches up. I bet we'll see the shipment confirmation come thru either tonight or tomorrow.

Mike said:

I ordered a Deuce and I got the order confirmation but no shipping confirmation as of yet.  I'm really paranoid about it, I feel like Amazon is gonna jipp me.  It says shipping soon, the same for the new fashion packs I ordered.  I'm in New Jersey and I dunno where the nearest warehouse is.

I hope so. My friend really wants him and I do as well of course.

I wonder why they gave Abbey a fashion pack along with a doll to go along with the Scaris line and Cleo didn't get a doll or a fashion pack. I'm wondering if she'll be an exclusive.

I have my fingers crossed for all of you who are waiting for your shipping notices!  Amazon has never done me dirty, and I hope that they won't do any of you dirty either.

For those of you wondering about where the Amazon warehouses are, I know there's a warehouse in Sparks, NV (I'm in southern CA), and I've had stuff ship to me from there, but my Scaris basics were shipped from Hebron, KY.

@Mike: Abbey is extremely popular with the kids, so she's in virtually every collection under the sun, whether we like it or not.  I agree with you that Cleo got shafted, not having a doll and/or fashion pack; she's one of the original ghouls, for crying out loud!  Lagoona also deserves better than "just" a fashion pack, too.  I hope that there will be a Scaris Cleo and Lagoona (exclusive or not) coming down the pike later.

If they were to release a Scaris 2 pack of Lagoona and Cleo I'd be one happy ghoul! (I can't seem to remember the male equivalent) Scaris seems like one of those lines that are over the top!  We have a playset and a vehicle for crying out loud!  Plus a deluxe and budget assortment in one line?  That's pretty intense.

I've heard some people say "boos and ghouls" as the MH version of "boys and girls."
 
Mike said:

If they were to release a Scaris 2 pack of Lagoona and Cleo I'd be one happy ghoul! (I can't seem to remember the male equivalent) Scaris seems like one of those lines that are over the top!  We have a playset and a vehicle for crying out loud!  Plus a deluxe and budget assortment in one line?  That's pretty intense.

I got the shipping notice for my Deuce and fashion packs. Super excited!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service