Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Basic-Travel-Deuce-Gordon/dp/B008B68ITK

Hurry, before he's all gone!  The car and cafe set are back in stock right now, too!

Views: 4594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you soo much for that heads up on the Scaris car, I was able to add that to my daughters already overloaded Monster High christmas. Thanks again!

You're welcome!

Thanks for notice.  I managed to get one doll for my kid.  There were 5 left and in a matter of seconds they all were gone.

gone?? i cant find it?

Deuce is back in stock! I finally got one! There were 12 in stock when I got him 5 minutes ago! I had to keep trying!

Congrats to everyone who has been able to get one.  I was lucky enough to find them at Justice the other day. I should have got Ghoulia when I had the chance, but I was hoping to find Jinafire that day.  Outta all the places I went to that day, no Jinafire in sight =(  I am super glad I got Duece though. =)

I amnew to all this so sorry in advance but when i goto amazon its 149.99? am i doing something wronf??  or he is gone for 14.49?

Yes the scalpers are charging 149.99.

but amazon 14.49.

I have to keep refreshing for 30 minutes until he was finally back in stock with amazon

All I need are Jinafire and Catrine when she comes out!
Monster High Collector said:

Congrats to everyone who has been able to get one.  I was lucky enough to find them at Justice the other day. I should have got Ghoulia when I had the chance, but I was hoping to find Jinafire that day.  Outta all the places I went to that day, no Jinafire in sight =(  I am super glad I got Duece though. =)

hasanybody got 1 in the last couple of minutes??

no wwnt to but it said there was one left i guess someone was already had it cart and was in process to check out cause when i click to buy it it then said it was gone

"Available new $139:99"

These crack monkey scalpers need to be hurt now... seriously HURT. I'm thinking broken kneecaps and med free root canals.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service