Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I got the new MH magazine in UK today, and when I was looking at the Killer Cringes section I saw doll art for Scaris Deuce, Draculaura and Frankie! I've attached a picture. Sorry for the bad quality, it was just taken quickly on an iPad.

Views: 572

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great, I really love Deuce!

I am starting to like Frankie more every time I see her, but I am still gonna pass on her.

Thanks for sharing!

I love deuce!!!!!!!! 

i noticed this on wednesday and freaked out!

I was going to post this too as I got the magazine yesterday!! Thanks for posting it :-) I love deuce

@Mighoula Scaremeyer: I'm the opposite with Frankie, I dislike her more every time I see her! Thanks.

Am I the only person on the whole site who doesn't like Deuce? I think his outfit is really plain and boring!

I'm not a fan of this Deuce, but because I didn't take advantage of getting the Cleo/Deuce Two Pack or his DotD, I'm grabbing him so I can have at least one and not pay an arm and a leg for him.

Werewolfsisters72 said:

@Mighoula Scaremeyer: I'm the opposite with Frankie, I dislike her more every time I see her! Thanks.

Am I the only person on the whole site who doesn't like Deuce? I think his outfit is really plain and boring!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service