Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was at work today *walgreens drug store* and I saw we got a case of monster high dolls which is rare since we don't carry a lot of toys. I opened the box and saw the scaris box design and got excited but my bubble burst when I saw it was a case full of just the girls, two of each, no Deuce :(. I noticed the case said 999b. It may just be that my store wont get the "a" assortment cuz they think boy dolls wont sell well but I hope they haven't changed the assortment everywhere and that he's still available. Anyone else notice more than the average amount of girls on their local shelves? I included a picture of the box.

Views: 1222

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know some people have found Deuce at Big Lots recently. And budget Scaris are on sale everywhere right now, so maybe they're on the way out of bigger stores and what's left over will start being shipped to the smaller stores. 

A couple weeks ago we got scaris budget with duece in them, and ever since then each truck we get the cases we got all had him in them. We got 3 cases last truck. Me saved them on the side so scalpers wouldnt get em,and while me worked if me saw anyone looking at monster high me asked them if they needed help. 3 lucky little girls who have been looking for him for months got them. Me felt so much better that kids got them rather than a scalper that frequents us.

RaDioAcTiVe BuNNy said:
A couple weeks ago we got scaris budget with duece in them, and ever since then each truck we get the cases we got all had him in them. We got 3 cases last truck. Me saved them on the side so scalpers wouldnt get em,and while me worked if me saw anyone looking at monster high me asked them if they needed help. 3 lucky little girls who have been looking for him for months got them. Me felt so much better that kids got them rather than a scalper that frequents us.

LoL that's awesome. Sounds like you made someone's day :). But it's good to know he's still shipping I just panicked a little. I thought we where on the verge of another Gill situation.
I went take a look at big w and found a lot of scaris dolls and while looking through then I found a deuce doll I was so happy because I my sister brought it for me but I was hopping to find another one but sadly it was the only one

hi mattel uk said weeks ago deuce would stop being shipped at the end of the month

*headdesk* Seriously Mattel? What the hell is wrong with them!??

So looks like we'll be seeing nothing but Abbey and Draculaura, everywhere... shelf sitting like SS Ghoulia. Wow Mattel, way to go guys. Great to see you learned from the SS thing huh? *eyeroll*

Well, grab Deuce while you can guys. If this is true and we only have a month or two till he's gone for good, it's time to stockpile huh? Glad I got mine when I first saw him. I've learned to do that with ALL the boys because you can't trust Mattel not to randomly decide "omg boys don't sell" and pull them from distribution.

Well, at least the boys exist right? Just get them while you can!

Even Garrett Sander knows about the issue considering his latest Tumblr post specifically pointing out where he was in stock. I can tell this is probably something out of his control and is probably a distribution issue with that part of the company. Good thing I don't want Scaris Deuce as he hasn't even been spotted in my area. I can only hope that this won't be an issue in 2014. T_T

Ugh things like this really take the fun out of collecting. Luckily I got my Deuce a few weeks back but I know people are still looking for him so I got worried and figured Id give a heads up.

well we just got the scaris dolls this week i was lucky to find a deuce for myself

i tried to find another one but failed to find him again

After I got mine back at the beginning I have never seen another one.   Of course I wasn't hardcore looking since I already have him but I have kept my eyes open.  No luck.

I saw the same thing when I went to Walmart and they were stocking the scaris budgets and saw no deuce. I guess mattel cut him out.
Same thing happened at my local walmart a few weeks ago, new case no Deuce. But then last week they had a deuce on their shelf...so perhaps it is random.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service