Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was at work today *walgreens drug store* and I saw we got a case of monster high dolls which is rare since we don't carry a lot of toys. I opened the box and saw the scaris box design and got excited but my bubble burst when I saw it was a case full of just the girls, two of each, no Deuce :(. I noticed the case said 999b. It may just be that my store wont get the "a" assortment cuz they think boy dolls wont sell well but I hope they haven't changed the assortment everywhere and that he's still available. Anyone else notice more than the average amount of girls on their local shelves? I included a picture of the box.

Views: 1222

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Walgreens had a buy one Monster High doll -get one free promotion last week. I went yesterday but it was over. I only saw a Scaris Drsculaura, a Scaris Abbey, and a Dead Tired Abbey. (Which I got). But maybe your store stocked up for the promotion.

Deuce isn't in every case assortment of the budget lines, but he hasn't been discontinued - they're just shipping both assortments. I think the corporate is still scared boys don't sell.

I picked up a Deuce at Walgreens this week. They are shipping there.

I went to the local Walmart this weekend and found what amounted to 2 cases of the budget Scaris dolls freshly stocked on the shelf. There was one Deuce and from the dolls that were there, it looked like the other case did not contain a Deuce.

In Europe, there is even a third assortment with 2 Draculaura, 1 Deuce and 3 Abbey! Ghoulia then became the subject of a treasure hunt in some countries such as France... Mattel likes to complicate our lives.

Here in Greece Ghoulia is no where to be found. There's plenty of Draculaura, Abbey and even a few Deuce. I don't get why Mattel does this.

Renka 1/2 said:

In Europe, there is even a third assortment with 2 Draculaura, 1 Deuce and 3 Abbey! Ghoulia then became the subject of a treasure hunt in some countries such as France... Mattel likes to complicate our lives.

I was lucky to find Deuce when the Scaris budget dolls first appeared. Since then, I have seen every other character everywhere except for Deuce. I wonder why they make different assortments of these dolls? Life would be so much easier if they just had one assortment, period.

I believe 999B is the girls only case and 999A had 1 Deuce

Yeah brian mattel uk said 999a was no longer shipping here as of end of march, here as in uk! Not sure about you guys!

i went to look at k-mart and found deuce again but i wasn't allowed to buy so i could trade him for other monster high dolls

but i might put some scaris doll on lay-buy nexy week hopfully :)

here in darwin that's in australia there were plenty of scaris draculuara, abby, clawdeen, skelita, jina fire and a few of ghoulia

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service